Fairy Gala Vignette

A/N - Chapter 21 of Savanaclaw arc will be postponed to April 13, because I didn't have any time to review the chapter. So I decided to prioritize the Fairy Gala Vignette.

Part 1

Silver and Sebek walked through the village and saw a certain vermillion-haired looking through different fabrics. ''Alerie. What are you doing here? Are you shopping for the Fairy Gala?'' Silver guessed, when they approached her.

Alerie looked up and saw the two boys standing beside her. ''Hello Silver. Sebek. Yeah, you can say that...''

''Is something the matter, Lady Alerie?'' Sebek noticed her troubled expression.

Alerie looked at the two boys and realized that they could help her with her troubles. ''You see, we are supposed to wear clothes, so we look like fairies. But I have a hard time picking a dress, Vil introduced me to. They are either not my style, or uncomfortable for me to wear, as it would be hard to move in. I actually feel really self-conscious, when it comes to dresses. So, he told me to buy some fabric and decide for myself of a design of the dress, and Crewel would sew it all together.''

''With a short notice, it makes sense why you look so stressed.'' Silver points out.

''In that case, why don't you come with us to the Diasomnia Dorm? I do not know about female fashion myself, but maybe Young Master and Lilia can help.''

''Good idea, Sebek.'' Silver agreed with him.

''Thank you, guys!'' Alerie smiled, but then turned to a pile of boxes and bags. ''But first, I have to stop by Ramshackle Dorm. I have to get this pile of stuff to the dorm.''

''Did you buy all of this, miss Alerie?'' Sebek wondered. ''I didn't take you as that kind of person.''

''Aside from the fabric, I only bought two bags. The rest were given to me. Somehow, this always happens when I am in town.''

''That's many free gifts. I know that some shops give out free samples, but I have never seen this much.'' Silver commented, with widened eyes.

''All I know is that whenever I chat with people, they start to give me gifts, until I can't hold everything anymore. I always have to call Yuu and Grim for help. Or some students help me if they're leaving town...''

''So this much each time.'' Sebek said perplexed. ''Let me help you.''

''A-Are you sure? I don't want to bother you.''

''Nonsense! If I don't help you, while you are in need of help, Young Master Malleus would be disappointed in me.''

''Don't feel bad, Sebek usually does the heavy lifting in our dorm.''

''Ahh, I'm sorry to trouble you with this.... Let me compensate for it somehow.''

On the way to the school, Alerie had told Silver and Sebek about the progress on their performance.

''I'm relieved that Vil managed to make a breakthrough with Leona, I was a bit worried when Leona stormed out of Pomefiore Dorm.''

''You and Leona are supposed to perform together, right?'' Silver guessed.

''Exactly! Although there were a few hiccups here and there, we managed to coordinate our performance.'' Alerie frowned. ''But hopefully, Malleus and Lilia can help me.''

''Of course they can! Young Master and Lilia are geniuses!'' Sebek praised, but then frowned. ''But! Young Master should attend the gala! His magnificence would blind all the fairies and bow before him. But on the other side, his power and presence are too astonishing to those who are not worthy of his presence!''