♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️

A/N – Longer chapter.

Finally it's Alerie and Yuu's time to shine!

Yuu's POV.

''Tsk. What a drag.'' she whined. ''There's not so much to do about it now...''

''Ari! Are you hurt?!'' I ran to her side.

''No, but my necklace pendant got caught in the crossfire and broke.'' she explained. ''But that doesn't matter now. It's the three soldiers who is in the way, that we need to take care of...''

''Yeah. They are to strong for my 'Doodle Suit' to affect them.'' Trey appeared by our side.

''I see. Hmm...'' Ari pondered about something. ''I'll take them head on! When those guys are defeated concentrate on saving Riddle!''

Just as she was about to run towards the three cards soldiers I managed to grab her by the wrist and make her face me.

Ace, Deuce and Cater arrived too by our side.

Judging by Ace's face and Cater's small frowns they must have heard about her plan to take them head on by herself.

''Hah! Are you crazy?! You can't take that many on yourself!'' Ace scolded Alerie at her behavior.

''No, Ace. You're wrong...'' Deuce defended her. ''She's stronger and smarter than us even though she can't use magic...''

Aces turned to Deuce with a angry expression and took him by his collar.

''Even you agree, Deuce?!'' Ace looked Deuce in the eyes looking for an answer. Deuce looked at him determined, as Deuce had witnessed Ari stand her ground multiple times.

Maybe that's why I didn't disagree either.

She always does everything alone.

''Alerie-chan...''

''Fine! Whatever! But you better come back alive!'' Ace ordered her.

''I'm not that weak!'' Ari exclaimed.

She looked at me in the eyes and I could see that she was determined and that no one could stop her now.

I released her wrist and she drew her sword revealing the beautiful, bluish color.

Third POV.

A/N – This is me describing a swordfight... Which I'm horrible at. The battle with Ace of Heart and Spade is inspired from Akame ga kill! episode 22, written by Takahiro.

The group stood and looked at Alerie with awe. Riddle stood on the other side and looked how his Card Soldiers fought her.

''S-She's fast!'' Yuu exclaimed in amazement.

As Alerie jumped backwards, the Ace of Hearts ran towards her and swung his spear at her only for her to dodge. Alerie immediately leaped forward and their weapons clashed against each other. The Ace of Spades thrusted his sword, but Alerie dodged by a hair and slid in between the card soldier. From behind, the Ace of Spade jumped at her. Alerie noticed him and countered him. Alerie now stood in between them. The Ace of Hearts leaped forward, and they continued to clash with each other. Alerie then feinted and leaped behind the Ace of Hearts and kicked him into the Ace of Spade. After they collided Alerie thrusted her sword through the Cards, and they disappeared.

''Is that all you got?!'' she exclaimed while catching her breath and readied herself to fight the Suit Card (it had all the suits on it.).

She held her sword in both hands and took her stance. The Card Suit did the same with his sword. The two leaped towards each other and clashed with their swords. To put some distance between them, Alerie spun around and kicked the Card Suit away and regained her composure. It summoned four smaller Card Soldiers, but Alerie took them out with one slash. After a few seconds they leapt towards each other again and clashed with the swords. Finally, the Card Suit began to make mistakes and Alerie took the opportunity to cut it in half making it disappear.