♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️

''Riddle! You're looking super duper cute today!~'' Cater said, trying to ease the tension.

''Cater. Run your mouth off and your head will roll.'' Riddle warned him.

''Whoa, whoa! Give me a break here.'' Cater defended himself.

''Fdgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!'' Grim spoke while hiding on my lap out of Riddle's sight.

''You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday.'' Riddle looked between Grim and Yuu. ''And, will you stop calling someone's unique magic weird collar?''

''For goodness sake. The headmaster is too soft.'' Riddle sighed. ''If you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse.''

''That might be true.'' I interrupted making everyone look at me. ''They made a mistake, but also corrected it by fulfilling the headmasters request.''

''There she goes again.'' Yuu mumbled with a deadpanned expression.

''Personally, I think that's the right kind of compensation.'' I added. ''And after what happened, I firmly believe that they won't make the same mistake twice.''

''She's too straightforward for her own good.'' Ace whispered.

''The headmaster appeared to have forgiven you. But I will not.'' Riddle warned me.

''By the way, dorm leader...'' Ace spoke nicely. ''Is there any way... you could... you know, remove this collar?''

''I planned on removing this after you reflected on your action, but...'' Riddle explained. ''Nope. You clearly feel no remorse whatsoever. I'll have you stay like this a little while longer.''

''HUH?!'' Ace said shocked.

''Now, finish your lunch and head to your next class.'' Riddle ordered us. ''By the decrees of the Queen of Hearts, article 271: One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes.''

''Haah. Another weird rule.'' Ace sighed.

''You reply should be; Yes, dorm leader!'' Riddle commanded the two first years.

Ace and Deuce immediately stood up and obeyed. ''Yes, dorm leader!''

''Excellent.'' Riddle said. ''And miss Alerie, as the headmaster's secretary I expect you not to be lenient towards troublemakers.''

''Don't worry.'' I smiled. ''I know what is expected of me without you saying it.''

''I'm actually starting to get scared of her.'' Deuce whispered to Ace, who nodded in agreement.

''Judging by the way she talks to the dorm leader... I get what you are trying to say.'' Ace whispered back.

''Now, now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.'' Trey said to Riddle.

''You are the vice dorm leader, so I expect you to not act foolishly.'' Riddle said and turned around. ''I'll leave now. I must abide by the decrees of the Queen of Heart, article 339: An after meal drink must be lemon tea with two sugar cubes.''

And with that he left.

''That was close.'' Cater said in relief.

''That guy is so obnoxious.'' Grim stated.

''Hey! That's rude!'' Deuce defended his dorm leader.

''And Alerie-chan, I was sure that your head would be rolling after how you talked to dorm leader.'' Cater said sweatdropping.