𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬

Picture source: Made by: hiro69c1 on Twitter

A/N

As some of you might have read, the artist I've commissioned had been busy lately. So the Fairy Gala Vignette will be posted as soon as the commission is done.

But, in the next chapter, I've added a chibi version of Alerie in the Fairy Gala Event, I had commissioned by another artist.

Third POV.

''If I can't overthrow the world, I'll turn it to sand! All this is meaningless... Everything!'' Leona exclaimed while he gathered sand in his hand and sent it toward us.

The powerful sand blast would have sent us flying if Riddle, Cater and Ruggie didn't team up with some defensive magic.

''Have you always felt this way? All this time...?'' Alerie said worried.

''Ruggie, don't hold back and let's bring him back to his senses!'' Jack proposed.

''The headmaster and Crewel are going to kill me, but I can help immobilize him.'' Alerie revealed. ''But you only have up to a minute or less to land a hit. His magic is too strong compared to mine.''

Alerie crouched down on one knee and put her hand on the ground. A small wave of crystals moved towards Leona and crystalized his legs up to knee rendering him immobilized.

''You little...!''

''Jack! Ruggie!''

The Savanaclaw students managed to land a hit on Leona, but it didn't do much. The crystal was too thin of a layer, so it hardly did much helping the boys.

''Grr... He's strong! How can someone so powerful give up on everything?'' Jack patronized Leona.

''You're getting on my nerves. I'm going to turn each and every one of you to sand!''

''Alerie, can you immobilize him again? But a bit longer?'' Jack asked.

Alerie frowned a little knowing that it was out of her league, but she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. ''Alerie, as dorm leader I should forbid you to do anything at all. But your Crystal Magic is the only way to stop Leona from moving. I'll take responsibility if anything happens to you.''

She turned around and smiled at the person behind her. ''Thank you, Riddle! Jack, I can try, but I can't promise you anything!''

Alerie positioned herself as before and 'Imagine.... Imagine... Imagine!'

When she opened her eyes, the crystal was hardened more than before and Leona and the overblot monster had trouble moving. But even so it caused Alerie to become a little dizzy.

Jack and Ruggie, accompanied by Ace, Deuce, Cater and Grim attacked Leona once more while Riddle helped Alerie up. ''I wanted...to be king...''

Leone turned back to normal and lied unconscious on the ground. While everyone else were surrounding him in worry and with Alerie setting his head on her lap.

Flashback

Leona's POV.

From the moment I was born, there's been a boulder on top of me that's too heavy to move.

''Crown prince Falena is such a bright and cheerful young man. I don't understand why his younger brother is so hard to please.'' a male servant said.