𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬

I hope you have/had a great Thanksgiving! 

~A friendly reminder to vote on your favorite event~

(Can be seen between chapter 8 and 9)

The Savanaclaw students were shocked to see their dorm leader.

''These guys are the ones who thoughtlessly stepped on our territory.'' the red-haired student said accusingly, to his dorm leader.

''We were about to show them who's the boss around here! He he he!'' the white-haired student couldn't contain his laughter.

''And we even got a hold of the little girly!'' the brown-haired said proudly while clenching Alerie's wrist further, whose patience slowly was slipping away.

''...'' The fourth student was quiet and frowned at his friend.

''Let me go. Or you'll be sorry.'' Alerie glared at the brown-headed student.

''Why should I?!''

''Oi, let off her.'' Leona ordered.

''But dorm leader!'' the browned-haired didn't understand.

As the brown-haired student slightly took his guard down, Alerie's instincts automatically kicked in. She turned around and grabbed him under the shoulder, and then threw him onto his back. Everybody's eyes widened at what happened before them.

''EH?!''

''I told you that you would be sorry!'' Alerie glared at him.

''Ugh... Now I know what my family meant by respecting the strong females.'' the brown-haired student mumbled, while getting up.

She turned on her heel and joined the boys.

''You tell him Alerie!'' Grim cheered at her.

''What was that all about?!'' Ace looked at her surprised.

''...'' Deuce stood there silent.

''Well... My instincts just kicked in and my body moved by itself...'' Alerie put her hands up in defense, knowing that the savanaclaw student had it coming.

''Strong females are always scary.'' a certain hyena commented. ''And even here, one is among us...''

Grim looked at the said boy and was in deep thoughts until he realized something and pointed his paw towards the hyena. ''Ah! It's you. Deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich!''

''Woah, woah, woah. Don't go around and give people delicious sounding names! I already got a very manly name, Ruggie Buchi.'' he corrected Grim.

Leona looked closer at Yuu and studied him. ''Ah, now that I get a good look at you. You're that herbivore that stepped on my tail in the botanical garden.''

''What?! You stepped on our dorm leader's tail?!'' the white-haired student growled at Yuu.

''There's no forgiving that!'' the red-haired student added fuel to the fire.

''Sorry about that...'' Yuu apologized calmy.

''A 'sorry' won't fix anything!'' the white-haired student continued to growl at Yuu.

''Oh yeah. I was wondering where I saw you, it was the botanical garden.'' Ruggie spoke, not caring about his fellow student's behavior.

''Leona! Ruggie! Let's show them who's the boss!'' the red-haired student looked for trouble.