𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬

A/N - Credit for the picture art goes to egophiliac.tumblr.com

The 24th of February I'll show you guys a commissioned art of The Fairy Gala theme of my OC. There'll be 2 chapters releasing that day, the next Savanaclaw arc chapter and a Vignette chapter. 

Where am I?

Is it a dream?

I am not sure where I am now, but it doesn't looks like the place I saw in my last dream.

''My dear''

The red-haired woman approached and smiled at me.

She looked so familiar. For some reason my chest started to hurt.

''Go inside and find your father, I have something to discuss with the elders''

For some reason I felt like her conversation wouldn't end good, so I hid behind a pillar and listened to their conversation.

I did what the red-haired woman said and was about to go inside the mansion until I heard someone yelling.

''How do have the audacity to show your face here!'' an elderly man yelled.

''You might be married to someone who can use magic, but that won't change the fact that you're magicless!'' another elderly voice yelled.

''Even though you are good academically and supposedly work hard, won't change that either! And yet you dare to show your face here!'' a third voice yelled.

''Your father might be sick, but you'll never inherit this house while we are around!'' the first elder who yelled.

''I didn't come here to listen to your accusations! I came here to visit my father out of duty! And for your record I don't care about inheriting from this awful place!''

''Mind how you speak! You blood traitor! You're a dishonor to this family! And not to mention that you married that creature!''

''Don't you dare to talk about my husband like that! It is not to know who is more discriminating! While you enjoy your life in luxury, I have been working hard to achieve what I have today! What do you know Elders?! What do you know about life? You have your sweet life while my husband and I fight difficulties to ensure a future all generations that is to come have without discrimination!''

The red-haired woman took a deep breath and calmed down.

''All would be different. You have developed a taste in power. You have developed taste for its poison. And that poison has blinded you! Even if you don't deserve it when the time comes that you or my family have to beg for help... I'll help, despite everything. Unlike you I have a conscience and mercy. That is real power. That is my weapon and armor. And know, you are tyrants underneath your so called loyalty towards my family.''

As I was spacing out, Ruggie who was by my side shrugged my shoulder and I snapped back to reality,

While Leona was occupied with us, I saw in the corner of my eyes Jack who looked like he was up to something.

''Now is my chance! ''

''Now is my chance! Unleash the Beast! ''

Before our eyes jack turned into a huge white wolf, who howled and growled at Leona.