♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️

A/N - Credit for the picture art goes to egophiliac.tumblr.com

Just a reminder - I've changed my OC's name from Ameri Vermillion to Alerie Lewyn as it will have a meaning in the future chapters.

Again sorry for the inconvenience 🙏

''This is a serious violation!'' Riddle yelled at Ace who stood shocked before him. ''See what you've done?! You ruined our perfectly ideal Unbirthday Party!''

''Article 562?! How many are there?'' Deuce asked taken aback of the Heartslabyul rule.

''810. And I've memorized every single one of them.'' Riddle informed with a glare.

''810?!'' the students exclaimed unaware of the number of rules.

''That's insane... Did you know that, Trey?'' Cater whispered to his friend.

''I've only memorized to 350 or so.'' Trey admitted. ''Which means I'm unprepared to how to handle this.''

''As the dorm leader of Heartslabyul, out of respect to the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. I can't close my eyes to this matter. Dispose of this Mont Blanc immediately! And throw these rule breakers out!''

''Wait just a moment! You really have dumbass rules like that?'' Ace said angrily. ''You're making no sense.''

''My deepest apologizes, Dorm Leader.'' Trey interrupted Ace. ''I was the one who said we should make a Mont Blanc.''

''Making it isn't the problem here.'' Riddle corrected Trey while getting more and more angry. ''That you brought it! Here today! That is the source of the problem!''

''Do we really need to follow that rule?'' Yuu asked in Ace's defense. ''Nobody seems bothered by the Mont Blanc's presence.''

''Literally. Anyone following this system must be a complete idiot.'' Ace remarked, not making the situation any better.

''Idiot... You say?''

''Stop! That kind of language is off limits!'' Cater warned.

''Anyone who obeys that rule and tosses the tart is an idiot.'' Ace continued.

'' I'm with Ace. Rules are clearly meant to be followed but... This is getting out of hand.'' Deuce added.

''You've got the nerve, talking back to me. Listen well. Even breaking insignificant rules leads to huge problems.'' Riddle stated.

''The other residents are afraid of getting their magic sealed so they don't speak up, but I'm sure they feel the same!'' Ace stated.

The other students around us stiffened by Ace's statement. They were terrified of what would happen to them if Riddle got mad. In the end they stood by Riddle's ideal.

''Miss Alerie.'' Riddle called out to me. ''You are the headmaster's secretary, so you should know what to do with the rulebreakers.''

I stiffened when he put me on the spot where everybody was looking at me, and waited for me to say something.

''True, I know.'' I said in a low voice, but enough for the others to hear me. ''But...''

''I knew you agreed with this. You rulebreakers are the ones in the wrong. If anyone deliberately disobey me, it'll be off with all of your heads!'' Riddle interrupted me and swung with his staff to the side. Before he could do more I took the other end of the staff in order to stop him. Everyone around us gasped, and Riddle looked at me disappointed.