𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬

A/N – In the manga Yuu is a girl in the episode of Savanaclaw. But in my fanfic Yuu is a boy. 

Btw, I encourage you guys to follow me, as I announce the release of upcoming chapters.

Yuu's POV.

A dream?

'I could hear the wind'.

The next thing I saw was a huge rock in the savannah.

I noticed a male lion walk on the rock.

Suddenly a bird came flying and conversed with the lion.

A female lion and a baboon walked towards the male lion. In the arms of the baboon was a lion cub.

As the baboon lifted the cub, the sun shined down on the little cub, while the animals beneath the rock bowed down.

And everything became black.

Ramshackle dorm

''Fnyaaaaaa~!''

'A roar? '

I woke up before the alarm and looked at Ari who slept peacefully and a drooling Grim besides her.

''Nngya~ How's that... Do you understand the power of the Great Grim...'' Grim sleep-talked while waving with his paws as he was hitting someone.

'That's some sleep-talking! ' I deadpanned at the scene.

I  got out of my bed and proceeded to wake Ari and Grim up. ''Grim, Ari, wake up.''

''I showed that tyrant, Riddle, who's boss~...'' Grim continued until he woke up abruptly. ''Ffgah!? What? Ramshackle dorm?''

''What time is it?'' Ari asked yawning, still with her eyes closed.

''It was only a dream... I thought I'd knock Riddle out and become the strongest wizard ever.'' Grim scowled when he realized that it was just a dream. ''So disappointing.''

''We've been through a lot.''

'' *Yawn*, well, all we have to do is train.'' Ari stood up and yawned.

''Okay. Time to get going... another day closer to becoming a great wizard!'' Grim cheered with a paw up the air.

''Remember that you need to come to the headmaster's office today along with Ace and Deuce, so he can explain further about Overblot.'' Ari reminded us.

And with that we were getting ready to another day at school.

We parted with Ari as she needed to head to the headmaster's office.

Alerie's POV.

''Good morning.'' I said while I entered the office.

''Good morning, miss Alerie.'' the headmaster greeted from his desk. ''Are you ready for your first meeting today regarding the upcoming school event?''