Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story

A/N – If you guys have other questions for Alerie please write a comment and I might even make a chapter with answers.

Thank you for celebrating everyone!

What I want to do for my birthday?

Hmm...

I don't know~ Surprise me!

NRC School News

Featuring the interview of Birthday Girl

~Alerie~

RAMSHACKLE DORM – BIRTHDAY PARTY VENUE

Happy Birthday (Part One)

''Hello Cater! It seems like you are my presenter for today!''

''Happy birthday! Who else would it be Alerie-chan~ I'm a pro when it comes to talking with people.''

Alerie chuckled at his statement, and we proceeded to begin the interview.

''Before we begin the interview, you look stunning in your birthday outfit.''

''Thank you, Cater. Crewel made sure to make this outfit for me for today.''

''I see, now let's begin the interview. Happy Birthday Alerie-chan! How do you feel today?''

''Well, I'm not a big fan of celebrating my own birthday, but I actually do feel happy. I suppose celebrating with new friends is very new to me, and I'm enjoying the party.''

''How nice, of course todays Birthday Girl need to be happy! How would you celebrate you other birthdays?''

''Haha, well I've always been avoiding them, as I don't like being in the center of attention. So, I deliberately make plans on that very day in order to avoid it. But once someone noticed my patterns I was caught in the end. But it wasn't like I was forced to celebrate my birthdays or anything later.''

''Eh?! That is quite a discovery! But it also shows your cleverness. Anyway, on to the next question; What presents did you get?''

''Haha, all kinds of things. Somehow, I feel like the people who gave me the gifts are reflected by their personality.''

''Oh, tell me everything.''

'' Trey gave me a recipe book of sweets, and Jack gave me a sweet little cactus and a book on how to take care of them. Azul gave me a gift card for Mostro Lounge, while Kamil gave me a beautiful rug. Epel gave me a keychain in the shape of a red apple, and Ortho along with his brother gave me an amount of special currency in a game, so I can pull for characters on event wishes and such. And Sebek had me choose a book of my choice as a gift from him. And I also got gifts from the rest, but that would take a while to explain.''

''Wow. That is quite a lot of things, but yeah, I see how their gifts reflect their personality. But which present was the most memorable one?''

''Well, if I had to choose... Then it would be the headmaster's gift. I must say I sort of was and wasn't expecting anything like his present. I was a little conflicted about how I should react to it...''