𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬

Ramshackle dorm.

Third POV.

Yuu and Grim were in the lounge of their dorm, accompanied by the three ghosts: Skinny, Chubby and Smally.

''Uuuugh... I just don't feel motivated at all...'' Grim pouted, while lying on the sofa. ''Nothing brings me joy if I can't play magift...''

''You are still not over that?'' Yuu commented.

''What's up Grimy-boy?'' the Smally asked. ''What's got your fur in a bunch?''

''He's pouting 'cause they won't let him play in the Magical Shift Tournament. Hee hee hee!'' Chubby answered.

''If you want to play so bad...'' Skinny started. ''Then we'll play against you.''

Grim and Yuu looked confused at the ghosts.

''You know about Magift?'' Yuu asked curiously.

''Of course! We were players that drove the crowd wild 90 years ago!'' Chubby exclaimed proudly.

''But we need a team of seven, right?'' Grim asked with his ears hanging down.

''It doesn't matter now since it's not an official match!'' Smally reminded Grim. ''Let's go!''

''What about the rules?'' Yuu asked, while they were heading outside.

''Don't worry about them now.'' Skinny said, while tossing the disc to Yuu. ''Just take the disc and put it through the goal.''

''Can I play, even if I can't use magic?'' Yuu asked.

''Of course, you can!'' Chubby reassured him-

''Let's do this!!'' Grim exclaimed.

Time skip.

Yuu's POV.

''Ffngya! Keeping control of the disc is hard!'' Grim said, while catching his breath.

''Both of you did pretty well for first timers.'' Skinny praised them until they were interrupted.

''Hello everyone.'' An all too familiar voice greeted them. ''Are you playing Magift?''

They all turned around and saw the headmaster standing behind them, with his armed crossed... and without Alerie.

''Geh. Here's the no. 1 party crasher...'' Grim deadpanned.

''I see that you two seem to be getting along well with the ghosts. How splendid!'' the headmaster cheered.

''We are not getting along! What do you want from us this time?!'' Grim growled at the headmaster.

''I have a request to make of both of you.'' the headmaster said. ''But let us go inside first.''

And with that we went inside, though I still wondered why the headmaster arrived without Ari...

'Maybe she's busy? Maybe I should ask...?'

''Hey! Where is my other henchman?! Shouldn't Ari be with you?!'' Grim beat me to it, and began to scold the headmaster.

''Aah... miss Alerie is busy wrapping things up in the office.'' the headmaster defended himself.

''I'm having a hard time believing you...'' Grim deadpanned.

Headmaster's office.

Alerie's POV.

''Crowley...? Headmaster...?'' I looked around seeing the office empty.