𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬

''Doesn't the Magical Shift Tournament have a big impact on Savanaclaw student's future?'' Ace asked Jack. ''So, I can't understand their feelings.''

''GRRR!'' Jack growled at Ace ferociously.

''Wah! That was scary! Don't bare your fangs at me! I'm kidding.'' Ace gripped Alerie's hand.

Alerie and Ace looked at each other and down to their hands. Realizing what he did, Ace let go of Alerie's hand and turned his glance to the tree in the courtyard to hide his slight blush on his face. Alerie tried to hide her smile from his actions but failed terribly.

''And the fact that Savanaclaw's dorm leader is a part of this whole thing doesn't make it easier.'' Alerie said while trying to contain her visible smile from Ace. She wasn't going to let him live this down.

''Yes! I really can't stand Leona Kingscholar!'' Jack said angrily. ''That guy never gives it his all!''

''That's true, he was a really tough opponent even though he's always lazing around.'' Grim recalled their match against Savanaclaw.

''Right?! He has so much natural talent so why doesn't he polish it?! I hate his type the most!'' Jack continued to be angry, but calmed down eventually. ''His play from three years ago was awesome. ''

''So, when I got to this school. I joined Savanaclaw and thought that I would be able to play Magift with him for real...''

''So, hey... Prefect... Ari...'' Ace leaned and whispered to us. ''Even though it seems like he's just complaining about his dorm leader...''

''He might actually look up to him...'' Yuu finished Ace's sentence.

''And has a big amount of respect towards him...'' Alerie added.

''I think that these incidents are just the beginning.'' Jack interrupted prompting the three to stop whispering. '' I'm sure that they got their sight on something bigger.''

''Like the head of Diasomnia? Malleus Draconia.'' Alerie guessed.

''Exactly. That guy is a monster on the field. He led Diasomnia to victory two years in a row.'' Jack informed.

''And that's why Savanaclaw has been losing the first match? I can imagine that the second and third years would hold a grudge.'' Alerie concluded.

'No wonder Leona was against Malleus being admitted to the Hall of Fame. And even I agreed with him...'

''Losing every year in the first match... That has to be frustrating for a dorm that's usually at the top... '' Deuce said.

''Yeah, they were humiliated while the whole world watched.'' Jack informed. ''They're trying to retake their glory but with underhanded methods.''

''So, they are planning something on the day of the tournament?'' Ace questioned.

''That's right. So, I'm going to crush their plan!'' Jack exclaimed.

''Thanks for telling us all.'' Someone said. We tuned around and saw Riddle and Cater.

''Dorm leader, Rosehearts. Diamond.'' Deuce greeted his upperclassmen.

Riddle and Cater walked up to us. Riddle crossed his arms and said. ''I can't allow anyone to sully our important traditions with their personal grudges.''

''What do you want to do, Riddle?'' Cater asked his dorm leader.

''I'm curious too... I mean we don't have any evidence against Ruggie.'' Alerie added.

''Leona and his group are intelligent. They'd find a way out if we tried to accuse them.'' Alerie nodded to Riddle's statement.

''That means we have to go after them at the scene of the crime?'' Ace asked.