♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️

We arrived in the kitchen where Trey waited for us.

''Welcome back.'' Trey greeted us. ''You picked quite a bit.''

''With this we can make a huge tart!'' Grim drooled.

''Maybe not after we peel them all, but we'll try.'' Trey said.

''Alerie as you are having trouble with the pie crust, I'll show you how to make it. And then you can make the jam later.''

''Thank you, Trey!'' I said enthusiastically.

''Peeling all this is going to be a challenge, but let's get to it.'' Trey said.

''All of this... There's no end to it.'' Deuce mumbled to himself.

''Making sweets is all about preparation.'' Trey added.

''Yeah, yeah, we get it!'' Ace groaned. ''I'm so ready to get this over with!''

''After we stir the butter, we add the suitable amount of our secret ingredient: Oyster sauce

''After we stir the butter, we add the suitable amount of our secret ingredient: Oyster sauce.''

''Oyster sauce?!'' Ace and Deuce exclaimed, taken aback.

''The flavor of oysters adds depth and richness to the cream.'' Trey explained seriously to the duo.

''It's got to be really salty.'' Deuce gulped.

''Well, people add chocolate to curry... so maybe it'll work.'' Ace commented.

''Pfft... Ahaha.'' Trey suddenly began to laugh. ''It's a joke. You'd never add this in a million years.''

Ace and Deuce flinched at the sudden change in mood.

''What's wrong with you?! I thought you were for real.'' Ace scolded. ''I was going to add some!''

''Haha. If you took a second to think about it, you'd figure it out.'' Trey said while laughing.

''This guy looks nice, but is pretty good at lying...'' Grim said deadpanned.

I nodded in agreement.

''Anyway, next we'll take the whipped cream and... Huh?!'' Trey was about to explain when he suddenly stopped.

''What's the matter?'' Ace asked.

''You gathered so many chestnuts that I got ahead of myself and made too much marron paste.'' Trey explained. ''We don't have enough whip cream to mix into it.''

''I can go and buy some. Is it sold at the school store?'' Deuce volunteered.

''You can find anything at that place, so it should be there.'' Trey answered him. ''Could I ask you to pick up a few other things?''

While Trey listed down the things he needed, Deuce noted them down.

''I'm not sure if I can carry all that alone.'' Deuce said while looking at the shopping list. ''Supervisor, do you mind coming with me?''