♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️

A/N - This chapter is somewhat longer than the previous chapters, as I didn't want to split it up.

The reason why the characters introduce themselves in a weird way, is because I used their voice lines from the game.

The next morning

Alerie's POV.

As it was my first day to work, the headmaster said that for a start I should meet the teachers and dorm leaders.

'I'm grateful that I had some clothes and footwear in this little pouch, it's very useful.'

The poor dog also wanted to go with me, but I thought that it was a better idea that he stayed behind this time

'I should give him a name soon.'

I stood in front of the headmaster's office. The door opened from other side and the headmaster entered the hallway where I was standing.

''Good morning, sir.''

''Ah, miss Alerie, good morning. I take it that you slept well?'' he asked cheerfully.

''Yes, sir.'' I answered politely, leaving Ace's midnight adventure to myself.

''Very well. As I might have mentioned, you will also be working closely with the rest of the staff, if necessary. As for the dorm leaders, sometimes we have meetings where we discuss important topics regarding the school.'' he explained. ''Oh, and just drop the 'sir'. You can just call me headmaster or Crowley. Because I am so gracious.''

''I understand.'' I spoke.

''Good. Now let us get you acquainted with everyone. The dorm leaders has yet to come, so we will wait for them in my office.''

'If the dorm leaders are going to be present, then Ace's dorm leader Riddle will be there too. I might wanna behave, and stay on his good side for now.' I thought, taking a mental note.

As we entered, I saw four males standing by the headmasters desk, chatting. One of them had a cat, who jumped out of the owners' arms and walked towards me and looked up at me.

''Meow~''

I stopped and looked down at the cat.

''Meow~''

I kneeled down, and began to pet the chubby, black cat, making it purr.

''And who might you be, my little friend?''

''His name is Lucius.'' At the same moment Lucius jumped to its owners' arms. I looked up and  an tall elderly man looked at me. As I stood up, the man extended his hand to me. ''I'm Mozus Trein. I teach the History of magic. I expect great things from you. It is my pleasure to meet you.''