🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻

!!!

I actually managed to write the part of Genshin fanfic I announced last week!

So, now I am going to begin on Octavinelle arc!

And please do tell me what you think about filler chapters liket these :)

I do not own the Mairimashita! Iruma-kun storyline. All rights go to the writer and illustrator Nishi Osamu.

Headmasters' office.

As the group entered the office, they saw three Heartslabyul students getting scolded by the headmaster and professor Crewel.

The headmaster noticed them, and stopped scolding the students.

''Ah, Rosehearts and co., you arrived.'' the headmaster greeted and walked towards them. Alerie pecked at the students while moving a little closer to Yuu.

''Are those the suspects who cast the spell on Alerie?'' Riddle asked while glaring at the students, who stood there horrified of their fate.

''Yeah, professor Crewel stumbled upon them.'' the headmaster informed them.

''Stumbled...?'' Deuce asked uncertain of if he heard correctly.

''Yes...'' a voice interrupted. Crewel made his way towards the group and began explaining. ''I wanted to look at the place where you found Miss Alerie, to see if I could find more evidence, when...''

Flashback

Crewel's POV.

'It was a complex potion in the perfume bottle. Whatever puppies played with the potion, got the wrong toys.'

I walked in the hall that led to the courtyard lost in my thoughts until...

''We are screwed!'' someone yelled in annoyance. ''How could you lose the perfume bottle!''

''S-Sorry. I-I panicked. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.'' another voice stuttered nervously.

''The dorm leader will have our heads for this! We shouldn't have made this potion in the first place.'' a third voice panicked.

As I arrived in the Courtyard, I saw three Heartslabyul students search for the said bottle in the bushes and on the grass.

''You mean a small transparent perfume bottle with purple liquid?'' I said standing behind them with the bottle.

''Yes, that the rig-'' one of the students was about to exclaim but stopped as he saw me.

''!!!''

P-P-P-Professor C-C-C-Crewel!'' student 3 stuttered looking at me with horror.

''Bad puppies! Apparently, you haven't been trained properly! To the headmaster's office! Now!'' I yelled at them while I swung my whip at my hand to hurry them.