♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️

Yuu's POV

In the depth of his sleep a white light suddenly appears.

Card Soldiers were running around in a hurry while painting white roses red.

''Hurry and paint the roses red.'' the Ace of Clubs said.

''Hurry before the flowers wither.'' another Clubs Card Soldier said.

''Hurry, hurry! We have to paint them all red!'' the Ace of Clubs said in a rush.

Paint... the roses?

''Why do you have to paint the white roses red.'' a girl curiously asked.

''Huh?'' both Card Soldiers looked at the girl with widened eyes.

''Why you ask? The truth is that we made a mistake and grew white ones.'' the Two of Clubs explained.

''The Queen loves red. If she sees white, she'll have our heads!'' the Ace of Clubs added.

''Really?'' the girl wondered and ran to an older Card Soldier.

''That's right. Therefore, we're painting the roses.'' the Three of Clubs said.

'' the Three of Clubs said

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

'Is someone knocking on the door?'

''Who's knocking this late...?'' Grim said annoyed from the bed beside me, making me snap back to reality.

Grim, Ari and I shared a room in the dorm, since the other rooms had seen better days. Only this room was usable. I slept on one bed while Grim and Ari shared the bed beside me.

The night before, Grim exclaimed that the bed Ari chose was better than mine. Although I thought it was an excuse, since Grim seemed jealous of our other four-legged resident.

I looked at Ari - she sprawled across the bed with Grim lying on her stomach.

''Mmmm. What time is it?'' Ari yawned.

''It sounds like we have a late-night visitor. It might be the ghost again. They don't know when to quit.'' Grim said tiredly.

''Woof! Woof!'' the black dog barked making its way down to the foyer.

''We should see who it is.'' Ari said tiredly, sitting up.

''Yeah.'' I answered and made it down to the foyer.

'Who would come this late? '

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

''Who's there?''

''... It's me. Ace.'' a familiar voice said.

Alerie's POV.

'Ace? '