🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐

Thank you for the 15k reads!

And sorry for the delay 😣😖

I do not own the Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! storyline. All rights go to the writer and illustrator Fumita Yanagida.

Third round

Team Allstar

VS.

Team Brawn

(Jack, Savanaclaw Student 4, Savanaclaw Student 5, Savanaclaw Student 6, Savanaclaw Student 7)

''We'll be giving everything we got in this final round.'' Deuce said to Jack.

''So, you're here too Alerie?'' Jack asked her.

''Yeah, I am'' Alerie answered with a puzzled look on her face.

''I've seen you play these last few rounds, but to be honest, you could have done better.'' he stated, while looking at Alerie . ''I expected more from you, little lady.''

'' 'Little lady' he said! '' Alerie exclaimed happily to Deuce, not bothered by it. ''Did you hear that?!''

''You do seem strong...'' he added and looked at Deuce, reminiscing on their fight in the Courtyard. ''To be honest, since we fought you are more interesting. How about this? If I win this, you will think about transferring to Savanaclaw.''

A/N – Sorry, I thought hard and long what Jack would say if he won the dodgeball tournament. 'Transferring' was the best I could come up with.

''Fine. And if I win...'' Deuce said with determination but couldn't think of anything and then looked at Alerie. ''What should I say?''

''Way to ruin the line! Don't ask me!'' Alerie scolded him.

The match started and unfortunately Ace was the first victim of Jack.

''Ace!''

''Ace! Are you okay?'' Deuce asked the defeated Ace worried.

''Hehe! Sports are great, aren't they?'' Jack mocked Deuce and Alerie.

''Damn, that violent idiot.'' Alerie commented.

''What does he think sports are about?'' Deuce added.

.

''I don't think those two are in any position to say that.'' Grim said, while sitting on Yuu's shoulder.

''You can say that again.'' Yuu deadpanned.

.

Jack continued to take out the other players leaving only Deuce and Alerie for last. The ball bounced towards Alerie and she took it.

''Why aren't you throwing the ball at me?!'' Alerie asked frustrated and threw the ball towards Jack only for him to catch it.

''Don't be impatient.'' he patronized her. ''I took out the guys who didn't put up a fight. And you're next!''

He threw the ball with full power. She positioned herself to catch the ball but felt like that it might have been impossible for her to do so.

That was until Deuce took the hit for her and feel on the ground.