♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️

A/N- So, I'm having Alerie drawn TWST-style and can't wait to release the drawing of her. But, it will take some time to get it done... It is not me who's drawing it, but I think it should be done by end of June or the start of July.

And if you follow me on Wattpad, I can announce through notifications, when a chapter is released or have something else to announce :)

After class, we met up and headed to the forest behind campus where we also saw the Botanical Garden.

''Waaah! There are so many chestnuts all over the place! It's a forest of all you can eat!'' Grim cheered. He saw the chestnuts on the ground and was about to pick one. ''Let's get picking... Ow! Ow! The thorns pricked my paw!''

''We can't pick them like this.'' I said while patting Grim to comfort him.

''It'll be a good idea to find a basket or something to put them in.'' Deuce added.

''The botanical garden probably has whatever we need inside. '' Ace said. ''Let's take a look.''

We all nodded in agreement.

Botanical Garden – Temperate zone

''There're so many plants I've never seen before.'' Yuu said in amazement and looked at me.

''...'' I didn't answer as I was assessing the place.

''Ari, is everything all right?'' he asked.

''Yeah, you're spacing out.'' Deuce added.

''It just...'' I tried to explain. ''It's the right temperature, the grass is soft and there's many plants good for hiding.''

''What are you talking about?'' Ace looked puzzled at me.

''I'm trying to say that... It's the right place to take a nap!'' I exclaimed cheerfully.

''HUH?!'' they yelled taken back.

''At a time like this you're thinking about napping!'' Ace scolded.

''Don't worry. It's not like I'll just ditch everything to take a nap right now. Ha-ha.'' I said, waving my hand lightly in reassurance.

We split up to find some baskets. Deuce took the left side. Ace took the right. Yu, Grim and I took way leading straight to the back.

''Hey, hey, look at this.'' Grim said, heading towards the plants. ''One bite wouldn't hurt~ ''

As he was about to take a bite of some fruits, Yuu lifted Grim up making him frown.

''We came here to search for chestnuts.'' Yuu reminded Grim.

''Hmph! Stingy Yuu!'' Grim whined.

We walked around, until...

''Oof!''

A sudden voice made us halt.

''Hey.'' a deep voice said. ''You've got a lot of nerve to trespass and step on a guy's tail.''

We turned around to see where the voice came from.

''I was having a pretty damn good nap. Right up until you ruined it.'' a man with dark-brown hair and lions' ears and tail said.

''I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to step on your tail.'' Yuu apologized while slightly bowing.

The man looked at Yuu like he picked his interest.