♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️

Ramshackle Dorm

Ace's POV

It's early morning, suddenly a pounding wakes me up.

'Sleeping on the couch wouldn't be bad if I didn't have this collar on me.'

I sat up, stretched my body and began to walk towards the door.

''Ugh... Who comes pounding at the door this early...'' I yawned.

I opened the door, only to reveal Deuce standing outside... At least it was not the dorm leader...

''Ugh... Deuce.''

''Good morning.'' a familiar voice said behind me.

''WOOF'' the black dog greeted.

''Good morning, Yuu and Grim.'' Deuce spoke. ''So you came here last night. I heard what happened. Getting collared by the dorm leader serves you right.''

''Shut up! I don't want to hear it from you! Anyway, is the dorm leader still mad?'' I asked hoping for a satisfying answer.

''Not really... He seemed calm when he returned from a meeting with the headmaster.'' Deuce started. ''But when three students didn't get up in time, he seemed a little irritated. And the students suffered the same fate as you.''

'' 'Not really', you say! He's furious!'' I exclaimed. ''It sounds like he's in a bad mood, so I'll better wait until-''

''You won't solve your problems that way'' Yuu interrupted. ''You said, you would apologize. We still have some time until class starts.''

Yuu gripped my wrist and began to drag me out of the entrance. The black dog started to follow us.

''I'm sorry, you'll have to stay here and take care of the dorm until we get back.'' Yuu said to the dog making it lower its head.

It made me wonder why they haven't named it yet since its obviously living here with Ari, Yuu and Grim...

Time skip

We are close to the Hall of Mirrors; I spotted a certain girl looking at the said building.

''Ari~ '' Grim called after her happily, catching her attention.

As she turned around, he jumped  into her arms. She greeted Grim with a smile and a pat on the head.

''Grim seems fond of Ari.'' Deuce remarked.

''Yeah. According to Grim, he fells some kind of comfort around her.'' Yuu explained.

''Are you sure that's the case. I bet he just want to butter up to her since she is the headmaster's secretary.'' I joked.

''Butter up to who? ~''

''Geh! Ari! I was just joking.'' I reasoned while waving my hands frantically.

''Haha, I'm just making fun of you.'' she said with a grin.

''Hmm. Ace does have a point though. I mean if you look at it, you are a staff member. It means you are in position to lecture students who makes trouble or tell the teachers.'' Deuce deduced.

''Maybe that will help Ace and Grim to stay out of trouble.'' Yuu added.

''Fgna! On whose side are you on?! As my henchman you're supposed to speak highly of me!'' Grim growled.

''If you don't make trouble, I'm happy.'' Ari said, making Grim lower his ears.

''We should get to the dorm before class start.'' Deuce spoke.

Twisted Wonderland: Memoriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें