𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬

A/N - Credit for the picture art goes to egophiliac.tumblr.com

Fairy Gala had the most votes for favorite event! Therefore as said, Alerie will get a vignette-card of the event. When it will be released, I do not know when though.

Yuu's POV

I was inside a cave, and I smelled... dirt?'

Suddenly the cage lightened up and I could see the black-maned lion lie down as the bird from my previous dream was in cage made of animal bones.

''Do stop Zazu, you're bringing down the mood.''

The caged bird named Zazu answered. ''Oh, I'd never have to do this with Mufasa...''

The black-maned lion jumped up in anger. ''What! What did you say! I am the king!''

Before the black-maned lion could say anything more, the hyenas came and one of them spoke. ''Hey, Boss, we have a bone to pick with you.''

''There's no food, no water! And we're starving.'' The second hyena said.

The black-maned lion scowled and laid down a rock not far from him. ''I don't care, oh, eat Zazu.''

''Things were better under Mufasa.'' the first hyena said under his breath, which the lion heard.

''Hmph, is that so. You're an eyesore! Get out!''  the lion yelled at the hyenas, and they ran out of the cave.

'If he can't stand being compared to him, maybe he should try harder. What happened to all that motivation he had before he was king?'

I opened my eyes and saw Jack and Ari hovering over Grim and I.

''Hey, wake up.'' Jack ordered and turned to the door.

''Was that just a dream?'' My question made Ari slightly perk up.

''Huh? What are you doing' in our dorm?'' Grim asked the wolf who patiently waited for us to execute the plan.

''I'm on my morning run. Today's the day of the Magift tournament, and I wanted to make sure you didn't mess everything up by oversleeping. Ari was kind to let me in.''

''Oh! Yeah, you're right! We got to catch the bad guys, so they'll squeeze Ramshackle House into the tournament as a reward!'' Grim remembered and jumped out of his and Ari's shared bed.

''I have a bad feeling about this...'' I looked at Ari who nodded in agreement.

''I'll see you at the tournament grounds.'' Jack said. ''Don't you dare go back to sleep!''

''Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't!'' Ari assured him.

Third POV.

The Octavinelle trio, Azul, Jade and Floyd walked through the side streets where booths were lined up for the festival.

''Hmm, excellent attendance again this year. I'll have to check how the kiosks are doing.'' Azul Ashengrotto said nonchalantly. ''After all, now that I'm the head of the planning committee, we can't have merchants underreporting their sales, now, can we?''

''Dorm leader, everything's ready at the coliseum. The players will begin arriving in ten minutes.'' Jade informed.

''Hey, Azul, what's the deal? Why do you have the players' procession start at the east building this year? The paths are so clogged with attendees that it'll be real hard for the players to get through them!'' Floyd wondered why Azul was holding a list.