Chapter 57

After the battle; the villains went to Tartarus, they were currently resting near the bridge that was five kilometers from Tartarus. Shigaraki was lying on a Nomu while everyone else gathered around, Toya was sitting on a boulder, and he had been put in charge of Eva. Toya had Eva in his lap holding her bridal style, and put his jacket around her to diminish the light off her body, to ensure it wouldn't attract somebody they didn't want to attract.

"Those poor fools like to think that tomorrow will bring them hope," said All For One through Shigaraki's body. "But I'm not giving the world time to recover. It's my turn now, my turn forever. Listen well my tireless, Nomu. It's time to give you an important task. Free my real body."

Toya watched a stray tear leave Eva's eyes despite being unconscious, he watched the tear roll off her cheek dripping onto his arm, and his eyes went wide watching an injury from his fight heal within seconds.

"It's crazy when heroes live up to their hype," said Spinner kneeling next to Toya. "It's even crazier when mythical creatures such as this fae live up to their hype."

"What exactly is fae capable of?" asked Skeptic.

"Evalina Yuki is capable of everything we can only dream of," answered All For One, as he used Tomura's body to stand up. "I hate to admit it, but quirks to someone like her are nothing seen as cheap magic tricks. The day she is pushed into a corner and snaps is the day she puts shame on anyone that calls themselves villain, myself included." He then left on a Nomu, and with a Nomua army, went to free All For One. The rest stayed put, they had searched Eva's pockets for any sort of weapon she could be carrying. 

"What is this?" Skeptic asked as he turned Eva's flute over. "Just how ancient is this?"

"Careful with that," warned Dabi. "One song and you'll be in the ocean drowning without knowing it or asleep for eternity."

"What does Shigaraki plan on doing with her?" asked Spinner. They all stared down at the girl; Spinner had applied whatever sort of aide he had on him. "Why do you think the boss requested we take her?"

"Fairies are dangerous creatures," answered Dabi brushing his finger along the side of her face. "I say it's best we just kill her here and now."

"We are under strict instructions not to," said Spinner. " I will follow those orders for now, no matter how much I disagree with them."

It was now 5:04 am. After All For One got free, the master stayed behind while everyone else went to the hideout.

"At last, my preparations are complete," said All For One through Shigaraki's body. "What a thrilling 24 hours. I've released as many prisoners as possible to confuse those who would hunt me. The streets will scream with violence. I do have one last request of you, however. Protect this body while it recovers."

"Shigaraki and I have a lot in common," began Spinner. "Games and stuff." He began to walk over to Shigaraki's body. "I want to reform this society ruled by fake heroes. That's why I joined the League because Stain's ideology inspired me. We had great ideas if not follow through, all wanted to crush this world. But we became disorganized and aimless bandits, petty thieves. Myself included. But when his spark returned, he lit a fire underneath me. I wanted to see what Shigaraki could pull off, the future he could craft. So, who'd the hell are you? You're not the person I choose to follow. My loyalties to him, Tomura Shigaraki."

"Don't fret, Iguchi," advised All For One, he grabbed the hand on Shigaraki's face. "There is no need for hostility. Please, trust that I respect Tomura's feelings above everything else." He took off the hand looking over at Spinner, instead of his eyes being red, they were white. "I long for his body to heal so he'll be complete. Once he's whole, our every dream will be realized."