Chapter 7

Everyone remained to stare at the villains, as they stared up at them.

"Katsuki," Eva whispered, she saw a giant brain thing appear.

"Just don't go far from me," Bakugo advised. "I suspect brain freak will be trouble."

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead," Kurogiri revealed. "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." The warp guy turned into a more body silhouette, with yellow glowing eyes.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Aizawa growled.

"Where is he?" Shigaraki asked. "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few friends he'll come out to play." Aizawa's scarf flew out, his hair flew up.

"What? Real villains?" Kirishima asked. "No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?"

"If they were able to get in, this plan was thought out for weeks," Eva said.

"Even so, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Good question, I'm not sure," Thirteen answered.

"If this was well thought out, could the entire campus be under attack?" Todoroki asked. "Or is this their only target?"

"They are looking for All Might, so probably only here," Eva answered. The students gasped.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here," Todoroki suspected.

"Or blocking the sensors," Eva suspected.

"They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught," Todoroki brought up. "They're fools for trespassing here, but it's as Yuki said...they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it? Is it really just about All Might?" The students gasped.

"Thirteen, get them outta here," Aizawa ordered, his hair down. "And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block out sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir," He responded putting his hand over an earpiece.

"What're you gonna do?" Izuku asked. "You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have a one-trick," Aizawa brought up. Izuku gasped. "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." As soon as they nodded, Aizawa shot down toward the villains.

"Shooting squad, take your aim!" a man ordered.

"Didn't intel say it was just gonna be Thirteen and All Might out here?" a woman asked. "Who's that?"

"Don't recognize him, but if he thinks he can take us down easy, he's dead," a villain stated,

"Let's gun him down!" the shooting squad voiced. The girls' hair dropped.

"My quirk?" the first guy asked.

"Where're my bullets?" the other asked. They got trapped in Aizawa's scarf. They then clunked heads.

"Idiots," a man grunted. "That' s Eraser Head! A pro! He can cancel your Quirks just by looking at you."

"Cancellation?" a villain repeated. "Bet you can't erase the Quirk of a heteromorphic type like me, can you?" He launched himself at the teacher.