Chapter 14

Eva rushed down the hall, then blasted the door open with her wings, scaring Recovery Girl. A bit later, Eva was in the Recovery room with Recovery Girl, Izuku with both arms in casts, wrapped, and All Might in his weaker/normal form. 

"The bones in your right arm were shattered," Recovery Girl revealed. "I'm afraid it'll never be the same as it was before. "All Might gasped. "I need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in your joints. I'll heal you afterward." She sighed, turning to All Might. "You lit a fire under this child and pushed him too hard. Look what he's done to make you proud. I don't like it one bit. You're going too far. You hear me? You and the boy. Don't praise him for what he's done today."

"Deku!" Urakaka shouted as the door opened with other classmates.

"Midoriya!" Iida, Tsu, and Mineta shouted at the same time. 

"So this is where you went, Yuki," Iida said looking at her, she nodded. "You left in a flash!"

"You scared the crap out of me," All Might said as blood dripped out of his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Urakaka asked as they entered the room. She turned to All Might, but they didn't recognize him. "Oh. It's nice to meet you, sir."

"Uh, yeah," All Might sweated. 

"He's in no state for visitors," Recovery Girl said. 

"Hey, you guys," Izuku greeted, he managed to open his eyes. "Shouldn't you be watching the matches? Eva isn't your match-up after mine?"

"The stage is far too damaged," Iida answered. "They're taking a quick break to repair it now. 

"That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Midoriya," Mineta trembled. "What pro's gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself?"

"Now you're just rubbing salt in his wounds," Tsu scolded, she stuck her tongue in his ear. "Probably not a good time."

"Hey, I'm just speakin' the truth!" Mineta argued. 

"You're much too noisy," Recovery Girl scolded. "I know you're worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now."

"Surgery!" Urakaka, Iida, Mineta, and Tsu erupted at the same time. 

"Go, get out of here," Recovery Girl ordered.

"Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?" Mineta asked. 

"Will his wounds be healed?" Iida asked.

"Don't worry, just leave me to it," Recovery Girl.

"Why is your door broken?" Tsu asked. She then sadly ribbited, as she closed the door.

"Eva, you should get out of here as well," Izuku said weakly, she looked at him. "You need to prepare for your match."

"I took notes for you," Eva said as she held up his notebook, flipping to Todoroki's page. He smiled at her, she placed it on a table, then fluttered up to him. "I know what you did for Todoroki...you are a good guy." She kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Eva," Izuku smiled a bit more. "I will try to catch your match." Eva nodded before leaving the room and going out to the waiting room. Soon Eva was going back on the field.

"This is the match that will decide who versus Todoroki and who versus Iida!!" Present Mic shouted." Angel from the hero course class 1-B, Ibara Shiozaki" The crowd cheered. "Versus the fae from the hero course of class 1-A, Eva Yuki!" The crowd kept cheering. "Personally--"

"You are supposed to be unbiased," Aizawa cut him off.

"Right, sorry," Present Mic shouted, the two girls stared at each other. "Ready...Begin!" Shiozaki shot out vines towards Eva, she maneuvered her way through them, all while sending a few wind blasts. "It had just begun, and things are already getting wild!" Everything was going how Eva wanted, Shiozaki was so focused on capturing her that, she didn't notice what was happening. The match was definitely going longer than the one with Awase.