Chapter 19

It was now the middle of the night Eva woke up to the sounds of her phone going off. She looked over to see that Todoroki was calling.

"Todoroki?" Eva grumbled into the phone. "It's the middle of the night."

"Are you able to do all the things fairies do?" Todoroki asked. "I have never seen you shape-shift, any healing, mesmerization."

"Most fairies can," Eva answered rubbing her eyes. "But since I have a quirk, it eliminated certain abilities."

"What can you do then?" Todoroki asked.

"Just asked Izuku, he has noted," Eva said as she tried holding in a yawn.

"I'm talking to you right now," Todoroki grunted. "What can you do?"

"Strength, strong durability, a lot of supernatural knowledge. Some magic, longevity, and oaths," Eva answered. "I have strong knowledge on how to heal, as well as vegetation...Oneirkinesis but that doesn't develop till after 16 if I can do it"

Todoroki grunted. "This is a lot of information, I'm barely halfway through."

"We have school in the morning," Eva grunted hanging up the phone.

***
They were now at school Aizawa had finished teaching for the day.

"All right. That's it for class today," Aizawa wrapped up. "There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about." He made his way out of the classroom. "Good luck." He closed the door.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Ashido and Kaminari panicked. In terms of the midterm, Ashido was 18th, and Kaminari was 21st.

"And with the sports festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook" Kaminari panicked.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately," Tokoyami worried, he was 15th in the class.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms," Sato said, he came in 13th, while Koda came in 12th. "So they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kind of worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned," Mineta gloated, he came in 10th.

"What?! You were tenth in the midterms?!" Kaminari and Ashio asked in surprise.

"Aw, man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Ashido groaned.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only like-able if they're kind of stupid?!" Kaminari growled. "Who's going to love you now?"

"Everyone," Mineta answered. "Trust me."

"Ashido, Kamianri! We've still got time to study!" Izuku reminded them. He came in 4th. "That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together."

"Just make sure to study and work on your skills," Eva said, she came in 5th.

"Yes!" Iida shouted he came in 2nd. "As class rep, I have high hopes that'll we'll make U.A. proud.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Todoroki asked, he came in 6th.

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari cried as he grabbed his heart.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, if you want," Yaoyozoru offered, she came in 1st.

"You're the best, Yao-momo!" Kaminari and Ashido cheered.