Chapter 6

After having dinner at the Miydoria's, Eva went on a run with Izuku. Some of the things Bakugo was muttering about on the way home were on her mind. 

"Izuku, is it really borrowed power?" Eva asked as she came to a stop; he stopped as well. 

"I know it sounds crazy, and it's fine if you don't believe me," Izuku said as he looked at the ground.

"I was a bit hurt you didn't tell me right away, we are best friends," Eva pointed out. Izuku let out a small gasp, he looked up at her. "Are you sure you can't tell me who you got it from?"

"I can't," Izuku denied. "Maybe in time...You are just going to have to trust me on this." Eva stared at him. "Please...just trust me on this."

"Fine, but if I guess it right will you confirm it?" Eva asked. 

"Yes," Izuku nodded his head, Eva looked up, the building on the right had an All Might poster on the window, she then looked back at Izuku, and he started to sweat heavily.

"My lips are sealed," Eva confirmed, Izuku fell forward, he was in relief.

"How is your speed coming along?" Izuku asked. "Have you gotten faster?" She nodded. "Let's test that." He pulled out a timer. "To UA and back." Eva grabbed him and then took off, he let out a small scream of happiness.

****

At school, reporters were surrounding the building ever since All Might's position about being a teacher was revealed to the world. She was with Bakugo when they bombarded them with questions; he grabbed a hold of her when they started to get separated. 

"Excuse me, kids," the woman came up to them. "Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on. Aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?"

"Walk away," Bakugo ordered angrily.

"Any details about his love life?" the reporter asked as she shoved the mic toward Eva. 

"Walk away," Bakugo ticked angrier; pulling Eva closer to him. The reporters got blocked from entering the school, the class went into session. 

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys," Aizawa commented. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugo grunted looking away. 

"And Migoriya," Aizawa continued. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk. That line already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Izuku looked up with hope. "So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!" Izuku responded.

"Yuki," Aizawa began. "Learn to combat through the wind that is being blown at you, next time there is a light wind storm, try flying through it."

"Right," Eva nodded. 

"Let's get down to business," Aizawa started turning to the rest of the class. "Our first task will decide your future."

"Is it another Quirk test?" everyone thought at the same time. 

"You all need to pick a class representative," Aizawa announced. 

"Oh, good. Just normal school stuff," everyone sighed in relief. 

"Pick me, guys!" Kirishima exclaimed. "I wanna be class rep!"

"I'll take it," Denki volunteered.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me," Jiro confirmed. 

"Someone with style would be best," Aoyama volunteered.