Chapter 45

Everyone stood together as their teachers continued to brief them on their performances.  

"We still have much to analyze from these fights," Vlad King said to everyone. "But I'd say, in all probability, Shinso will join the hero course in your second year. Just make sure you don't let him outshine you!"

"Got it!" the students responded. 

"Which class will he join?" Eva asked.

"A?" Kaminari and Kirishima asked.

"B?" Tetsutesu asked as he stepped forward. 

"The particulars will come later," Vlad King answered. "The training critiques are far from over. "

Ashido raised her hand. "Speaking of which, question! Can you unleash Mineta for being the absolute worst!"

"Ugh!" Mineta gasped in protest. "That whole 'smashing into your chest' thing was a lucky accident. Don't forget I put my life on the line to keep Shoda and those girls from strategizing!"

Monoma got into one of his moods. "It's true that, in a tragic twist, Class B was defeated today. But! We didn't necessarily lose if you look at what we planned! If I had known Midoriya's Quirk was a blank then we could've come up with tactics in response." He pointed over to where Aizawa was standing. "In other words, if we were to fight again right now, there's no telling who would win!"

"That's enough outta you!" Vlad King scolded. "Today's class is already over!"

Aizawa walked over. "While we're on the subject of your Quirk, Monoma, I have a task for you. Come visit Eri tomorrow."

***

After class ended; Eva was up in All Might's office with Bakugo and Izuku; the students sat across from All Might all having tea. Eva sat in between the boys.

"So, it's a previous wielder's Quirk and One For All itself is evolving?" All Might asked. 

"You guys always have secret meetings in here?" Katuski asked; he picked up his cup.

"I was surprised to see you both here," Izuku admitted with a smile.

"I asked Young Bakugo to come because he knows the truth behind your power," All Might explained. "Young Yuki does as well...but she was able to experience your dream due to accidental dreamwalking." 

"So, did you know about this, All Might?" Katsuki asked. "About the dark energy and the person Deku spoke to?"

"He still more of a vestige in the dream," Eva recalled. 

"I'd never heard of either before," All Might admitted. "A predecessor with a shaved head? The person who had the Qurik before my master was a young man with black hair. I don't think she knew about the other Quirks living in One For All either. I'd say this is uncharted territory or everyone."

"Great, this idiot scum is the first one to go out of control," Bakugo groaned.

"Katsuki," Eva warned. 

"Think harder," Bakugo said to Izuku "You must've noticed something that triggered the new power."

"I don't think so," Izuku answered. "But that man I talked to said 'Now's the time', so...maybe there's something going on in the world that's making this happen?"

Bakugo looked away. "If that's true, could it have something to do with All For One?"

"That means the League of Villains is involved as well," Eva said. 

Katsuki nodded. "This passed-on ability originally came from him, right? And think about it. He has control over multiple Quirks. I see it now. You're basically the same as him."