School Briefs 2/ Part 1

****Back During the training camp****

*****

They were now standing outside the bus, getting ready to go camping.

"Class A's bus is this way. Please line up in order!" Iida instructed.

"Beautiful day, huh!" remarked Izuku.

"Guess so," Todoroki said.

"Thanks a lot for teaching us and stuff, Professorozu!" said Mina.

"What she said! And how about another study party comes winter term final?" added Kaminari.

"If you think I can be of assistance, then yes, absolutely!" Momo replied.

"Try cracking a book yourself next time, Kaminari," Jiro jabbed at him.

"Ugh. Always kicking a guy when he's down, huh, Jiro?" Kaminari growled

"Packing light, Ochacho?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah, nice and compact is what I was going for," Urakaka answered. "Your bag's huge, Tsu!"

"The biggest one we had at home. Big enough to fit me in there, even," Tsu said. 

Eva was in front of Katsuki, he seemed annoyed as he was tying her shoe. Didn't want Eva to be bent down or over with Mineta around. 

"Over bus is over here. Hurry up," Kendo called to her class. Class A and Class B were going to camp together, this was just adding to the rivalries. Eva found herself getting along with a bunch of people in that class. Just like everyone in her class, they all had a thing against Monoma. Eva got along with Shiozaki, Tetsutetsu, Awase, and Komori in particular. 

"The B must stand for bountiful babe buffet," drooled Mineta as Katuski stood up.

"Mineta!" Iida snapped at him. "That is Class B's bus. You need to line up over here!" Mineta groggily joined his classmates. "Now then, we will sit accordingly to our seating chart in class!"

"Do we gotta, really?" Ashido groaned. "Why not just sit wherever?"

"But going by the standard arrangement will make the process quicker and more efficient, no?" Iida argued.

"C'monnn, it's not every day we get a training camp! Why make it extra boring?" Ashido asked. 

"Ashido. This trip is an official school function, I'm afraid your boredom is irrelevant," Iida said.

"I agree with Ashido," Eva said, Iida looked at her in surprise and horror. 

"I wanna sit wherever, too!" said Kaminari.

Iida looked at three of them. "Shall we take a vote to decide?"

"Just get on the bus already," Aizawa ordered. Without another word, they scrambled onto the bus. Eva sat next to Jiro, earphone jack was next to Yaoyorozu who had the window seat. On the aisle was Todoroki, who sat next to Aoyama.

"Wanna sit with me, Ochacho?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah, definitely!"

The class continued to stream onto the bus. 

"I wanna window seat!"

"Ugh, whose bag is this blocking the aisle?"

"The seats way in the back...That's where the baaad kids sit, yeah?"

"It doesn't matter where you sit, just sit," Aizawa ordered. The commotion came to an end, and the bus rattled. 30 minutes into the ride, Eva's antenna popped, and now they were flying by the scenery, Aizawa had no authority. Yaoyorozu was putting bandages around Eva's head. As that happened Todoroki was falling asleep holding a wing, Aoyama was getting sick, and Jiro was asking Eva about the lyre harp and wooden flutes. Jiro loved music and wanted to learn as many instruments as possible, no matter what genre these instruments were mainly used for. Luckily for her, Jiro was beyond happy that Eva had brought a lyre harp with her. Promised to teach her a few cords later that night and for the next couple of nights.