Two Heroes

Summer break had started and it was before they left training camp in the forest. Another training session at the pool; Eva sat on the steps outside waiting for Izuku to come out when she heard footsteps; she looked back to see Todoroki.

"Midoryia said he'll be out in a few minutes," Todoroki said as he walked past her. 

"Thanks, Shoto," Eva said as she focused on the door.

"Uh, Eva?" Todoroki asked as he stopped walking; she looked at him. "My father is being invited to I-Island for the pre-opening of I-Expo."

"What sort of island?" Eva asked in confusion.

"It's a place where scientists can peacefully do their research," explained Todoroki. She stared at him. "I'm being sent to represent my father...I was wondering if you'd be my plus one." She stared at him even more; causing him to sweat.

"I'll be happy to join," Eva answered; relief filled her friend's face. 

******

If Eva knew that meant getting on a plane she would have said no; Todoroki was now pulling Eva by the leg trying to get her into the plane.

"You agreed to come!" Todoroki exclaimed as Eva was holding on to the door wall of the plane.

"That was before I knew a plane was evolved!" Eva said as she pulled.

"You fly all the time!" Todoroki shouted as he pulled. 

"I'm the one in control!" Eva shouted. "I'm not getting in a flying metal death trap!"

"Eva!" Todoroki shouted; he dropped her leg; before Eva could get balance he grabbed her from the front, putting her over his shoulder; bringing her into the plane. "You are being ridiculous!"

"I'm going to die!" Eva cried as the plane doors shut. Eva passed out before the plane even took off; Shoto brought her back to consciousness with an ice pack. 

"You have truly never been in an airplane?" Todoroki asked as Eva stared out the window.

"No," Eva denied; she was watching the clouds; it was different not flying through them herself. "Never really been a reason too."

"But what if you wanted to go to another country?" Todoroki asked.

"I can travel through my realm," Eva answered looking back at him. "Good people technically don't need passports to go to other countries." She started to get motion sick again and looked back out the window. "How much longer?" She grabbed onto his arm, holding it tightly. 

"Just a few more hours," Todoroki answered with a small smile. "Make sure to change into your hero suit before we land." Eva changed into her suit when they were about an hour away; and passed out during the landing process. 

"Woah!" Eva breathed after leaving the airport. "This place is amazing." There were a ton of heroes walking around. 

"Unlike back in Japan, people are allowed to use their Quirks however they wish on this island," Todoroki asked as they took their stuff to the hotel. "The pavilions are filled with attractions and demonstrations."

"Do we have time for any of them?" Eva asked as she looked at the map she was handed. "Oh, there's a villain course!"

"Hello!" a woman greeted walking up to them. "Welcome to I-Island! Is there anything I can help you with?" Todoroki nodded; he did most of the talking while Eva took in the whole island. For an artificial island; it sure did have a good environment.

 "Eva," Todoroki said grabbing her hand. "Come on."

"So, what do you think about I-Island so far?" the woman asked as she led them to the hotel.