Chapter 23

5:30 in the morning came around everyone was up and tired, all in their sports uniform. Eva had her hair down for once in two low pigtails. It revealed her ears, which Yaoyorozu was very fond of. 

"Good morning, class," Aizawa greeted. "Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, Bakugo." He caught a ball with one hand. "Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah, sure," Katsuki grunted. "Like in the fitness test."

"That's right," Aizawa confirmed. "When you first started school your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

"Oh, I get it!" Ashido chimed. "We're checking our progress."

"A lot's happened to us the last three months," Sero said as Bakugo warmed up his arm. "Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!"

"C'mon, get it, Bakugo!" Kirishima shouted. 

"I've got this," Bakugo smirked. "No one, blink." He got ready to throw it. "Go to hell!" Everyone stood there taking the wave from the throw.

"That was 709.6 meters," Aizawa revealed. Katsuki grunted in surprise. 

"Well, it's an improvement," Eva said as she tilted her head.

"Kinda disappointing," Sero grunted. 

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved," Aizawa said. "But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your Quirks really haven't grown that much stronger. Not on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers." He smirked. "This'll be so hard, you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive." They were all going their separate ways to improve their quirks Todoroki grabbed her wrist.

"We need to get to our spots," Eva said looking back at him.

"I heard your conversation with Midoriya," Todoroki said looking away. "Are you sure, you don't see me as a monster, especially after the sports festival?"

"Not at all, Shoto," Eva assured, he looked back at her his cheeks grew a bit red. 

"If you ever need someone to talk to about it--" Todoroki began as he put his other hand on top of hers. 

"Go on, we need to improve our quirks," Eva cut him off. "I'm fine, it was a long time ago." They all got to their positions, Eva was attached to a cinder block, with her wings stretched out, and safely strapped down. This was so they would remain open, as she continually used her quirk. She was to keep using her quirk, to decrease the chance of losing flight, going way beyond her limit. Eva got placed on the edge of a cliff, so her wind could be shot out into open space. Below, was a cave, where Tokoyami was learning how to control Dark Shadow in the dark. It was a frightening sound. Soon Class B was joining in the intense training, they were in complete horror when watching what Class A was going through. They trained till a bit after 5 pm. Once Eva was let off the thing, she stepped forward. She fell forward, falling onto someone's back. 

"This training is definitely giving my tail a workout," a voice said, she looked up to see Ojiro hosting her up on his back, he then used his tail to keep her place. He made his way to the cafeteria. 

"Thanks, Ojiro," Eva smiled lightly. 

"You are always quick to jump to our rescue," Ojiro said. "Thought, I'd help you out as much as I can. "