65

This chapter is a bit longer than usual, got lost in writing-
-----

Grian's Pov

"Sunshine. Wake up." I woke up to a deep, lovable voice that I'll always know to be my boyfriend's. I opened my eyes to see Scar, then closed them again, groaning tiredly. He giggled.

"Rise and shine, it's time to wake up." He stroked my hair gently. I opened my eyes again, staring at him. I was about to say something, but Jellie jumped on my stomach, causing me to groan.

Scar laughed, watching me picking Jellie up. "You pesky cat." I chuckled. "Get up. Let's go eat breakfast." Scar said. "I don't eat breakfast." I said, stretching my arms. "Awh, come on! breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" He said, watching me sitting up

"I told you that before..." I said, crossing my arms. I was still sitting on the bed when he frowned. I looked down. "Have I slept with my uniform??" I questioned, whining at my wrinkled uniform.

"I'll let you borrow my iron if you come eat breakfast with me." Scar tilted his head, giving me puppy eyes. "You're using the last day of highschool against me, elf?" I gave him a cheeky smile, raising one eyebrow. He giggled before nodding. "Alright." I agreed causing his smile to widened.

•     •     •

"Mk, I'm ready." I said, walking down the stairs in my now unwrinkled clothes with my bag, that had more than I actually needed, but I can't leave my stuff at Scar's house. "Let's go!" He exclaimed, giggling right after.

"Aren't we eating breakfast?" I tilted my head. "We are! But I want to eat outside." He said, leaning on the counter. I pulled out my phone, sighing when I saw that he woke me up way too early.

I glanced at the counter, seeing a pot full of Mac n' Cheese next to his arm. "Is that from yesterday? That's a lot of cheesy pasta-" I laughed. "Y-yeah I've mistaken the amount yesterday-" He joined my laughter.

After a few moments of laughter, he opened the front door and motioned me to come, so I quickly followed him outside. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Me and my dad drove by a bakery a few blocks from here last week, I've wanted to eat there since then but I didn't want to go alone." He said.

We got to the bakery and walked in. I saw this bakery before, but never actually went in. It wasn't quite fancy, but the smell was amazing. Scar leaned on the counter, starting to order. I looked up at the menu and ordered one cup of coffee.

"Since when do you drink coffee?" Scar questioned as we walked to a free table. "How do you think I managed to stay up all those nights?" I snorted, sitting down. Scar shrugged, sitting down too.

"Scar," I called, tapping on the table a few times with my finger tips. "Mm?" He hummed, a soft smile on his face. "Could you tell me about your friends?" I questioned. "Grace and Carson, from back in my hometown?" I nodded.

"Well, Grace is quite a party animal, she's really brave and always up for adventures, Carson is my fellow gay friend, came out years before I did. He's mostly calm and friendly, but when he's mad, my god, he's scary." Scar said.

The cashier called, saying our orders are ready, so I told Scar I'll get it. I got up and walked to the cashier, watching him placing a mug full of coffee and a plate with some Churros and a mug of hot chocolate on the counter.

"Sunshine, catch." I turned to Scar, and he threw his wallet at me. I chuckled, pulling out the money and paying for his meal, then pulling out my wallet and paying for my coffee. I grabbed our stuff and walked back to the table, placing it down carefully.