53

Scar's Pov

My dad walked into the office, and sighed angrily when I looked away. "I told you that Grian is only troubles. Come on!" He said. "It wasn't Grian's fault- wait, how did you know he was involved?" I questioned, standing up and walking to him. "He's sitting outside with a bandage around his head" The other brunette said, and we walked out of the office.

I saw Grian there, looking extremely worried. When he noticed me he was about to say something, but my dad stopped him by talking first. "I knew you were troubles from the minute Scar started talking about you! You almost killed him once, you don't need to mess up his life too!! if you really love him you would've tried to keep him away from it, not push him in" My father said, glaring at Grian. Both mine and Grian's eyes were wide.

"I did, I did try to keep him out of it, I swear I did!" Grian exclaimed. "It's oka-" I started saying, but got cut off by my father. "Sure you did" My dad rolled his eyes, then grabbed my arm and started dragging me toward the exit. I glanced back at Grian. His wings dropped to the floor, and when he turned to me I saw that tears were swelling in his eyes. My heart sunk when he mouthed the words:'Im so sorry'. I just wanted to run and hold him. He doesn't need to apologize.

• • •

"What the heck, dad?? It was really discusting what you said to Grian back then" I said angrily when we walked into our house. "I was just giving him a piece of my mind. He's an avian, I don't know what you expected" my dad shrugged. "What's that suppose to mean?!" I threw my bag onto the floor, and he turned to me.

"Ohhh... So it's because he's an avian? Are you still stuck with your opinions on them??"
"The avians are a breed that thinks they stronger and faster than anyone else, but truly they just have a bigger ego. They think they're better!" my dad threw his arms in the air. "The only avian that you've ever met worked as a constructor with you and always did those stuff, I know, but Grian isn't like that! Grian can't even fly"

"He can't fly? Scar, he's not good for you, he will just slow you down" he placed his hand on my shoulder. "The weight of his wings will literally make him slower" he
said then giggeled. He patted my shoulder and walked to the kitchen. I got angry and stormed off to my room. I slammed my door shut and sighed angrily. It wasn't Grian's fault. None of it was Grian's fault.

• • •

I was petting Jellie gently when I heard a knock on my window. I turned to it and saw my bandaged boyfriend on the other side of the glass. I walked up to him and opened the window. Grian jumped in, and I smiled. "Im sorry I came over at this hour, b-but I just wanted to apologize in person" he said, knowing that it's already night time. "you don't need to apologize, Gri, you did nothing wrong" I said softly but he shook his head.

"Yes I did, Yes I did!! Im so sorry! I really tried to keep you out of troubles, that's why I didn't tell you that they took my phone because I knew that something like this will happen! Im glad that you didn't get hurt this time... Im sorry that you had to go to the hospital because of me, twice, Im sorry that I make you worry alot, Im sorry that I pulled you into my problems, im just– so sorry... I swear, im gonna try to be a better boyfriend... If you'll give me another chance...?"

Grian apologized, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "Do you think im gonna break up with you because of that?" I questioned. He just looked away, and I chuckled. "We've been through much worse than that, and im still here" I giggled.

"Me being in the hospital is not your fault. You didn't hit me and caused me to faint, and you weren't the one who set the fire in the forest. You don't need to apologize for making me worry or 'pulling me into your problems'. I handled your problems by choice, and I will continue caring for you for as long as it takes. I will always be there when you'll need me" I said, and he turned to me. "But I got you in so much troubles, I hurt you in so many wa-"

"Grian" I stopped him. "It's not your fault" I smiled, but his wings dropped even lower. I cupped his cheek in my hand and wiped his tears off. He sighed, then looked me deep in the eyes. "I don't deserve you"
"You truly do" I argued, and he chuckled.

He pulled in and kissed me. both of our eyes fluttered close, and I felt his warm hands on my chest. my heart skipped a beat. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. His lips are so soft, and his kisses are so gentle and precious. I love him more then words can express.