49

Scar's Pov

I smiled when Grian walked out of his house. "Scar?" He chuckled when he noticed me after he locked his door. he sped walked to me and smiled. I leaned in and pecked his lips. "Good morning" I said, and he started laughing. "Okay. I need to get used to that" he said after the laugh, and I giggled. "Good morning" he said back, Intertwining our hands together.

We walked to school, talking about random stuff and stopped when I noticed something on the tree. "Hey!! My umbrella!" Grian called, spotting the umbrella on the tree too. "Im gonna get it down, be right back" he said, letting go of my hand and walking toward the tree.

"Scar!" I heard someone yelling. I looked to my right and saw Mumbo and Iskall waving at me. "Hey!!" I smiled brightly as they stopped in front of me. "You look happy. Did you talk to Grian?" Iskall asked. "I wouldn't say talk exactly" we heard Grian's voice. We all looked up at the branches above us and saw him standing on one of them. "We saw eachother in the dump and he just kissed me. Catch" Grian said, throwing his umbrella toward me. I caught it, and he started climbing down. "I didn't just come and kiss you" I said.

He jumped off and stood next to me. "Well you stuttered, im guessing you weren't prepared, so you just kissed me" He said, taking the umbrella from my hands with a slight smile. "That's... Dang it, Okay. I did ask you to be my boyfriend though, that's something" I put my hands on my hips. "Yeah" He giggeled, and I smiled. "You too are dating now?" Mumbo asked. Grian answered that question by giving me a short, light, kiss.

"OH MY GOD!" Pearl came out if nowhere and jumped on Grian, knocking them both onto the floor. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THIS IS AMAZING!!" She hugged Grian as we laughed. "How much time were you standing there?" Grian asked, patting Pearl's head. "Long enough" She answered, and Grian sighed. I glanced beside me and saw a girl with a hair ginger, deer horns sticking out her head.

"Who are you?" I turned to her, and she looked up at me. "Oh, Hi! Im Pearl's friends. My name is Gem" She said. She held her hand out for me and I shook it with a smile. It's always nice meeting new people.

She left my hand and turned to Pearl and Grian, who were still on the floor. "Come on, Pearl, were gonna be late for class" she walked to pearl and pulled her up. "But Grian got a boyfriend!! This is exciting!" Pearl whined as Grian stood up too. He shook his head with a slight smile, and walked toward me, Iskall and Mumbo after the two left. "We'll be late too, come on" Mumbo said, and we continued walking.

Grian's Pov

We entered class in time and sat down in our seats. I started placing all of my books on the table, and I heard some whispers. I looked at the girls who whispered, and saw that they were glancing at me. When they noticed I was looking at them, they looked away and stopped talking. I rubbed the back of my head, slightly stressing out. I knew they were talking about me, it was really obvious, but what can I do about it? They still think Im a prevert.

• • •

I walked across the hallway, feeling everyone looking at me. I groaned quitely. Can't I walk to my locker in peace!? I unlocked my locker and opened it, but quickly turned away when I saw Matthew stopping next to me. "Heard you kissed Scar. It's fascinating how you keep messing up your life" He said. "Oh, shut it, Matthew. My life is just getting better, because Scar likes me back" I said. I could hear small gasps around me, and I groaned. Of course they were listening.

Matthew just glared at me and flung my English book onto the floor. "My English book. Exactly what I needed. Thank you, dickhead" I said, closing the door and crouching to get the book. I picked it up  and walked off with a smile.

I walked into the cafeteria and toward our table, and sighed when I sat down. "YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!?"
"WHAT THE HECK, GRIAN, YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME!"
"I WON THE FUCKING BET!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, REN!!" Everyone started yelling, and I sighed. "Why are we even friends with them? No seriously, why?" I turned to Scar, and he laughed. As I bit my food, A sneeze escaped Scar's nose.

"That's what you get for running outside in the rain" I said, and giggled when he glared at me. He sighed and smiled. "It was for a good reason! Worth it if you ask me" He looked down at me. I shook my head with a bright smile and pink cheeks, and he chuckled before sneezing again.

• • •

By the end of the day, Scar couldn't stop sneezing and coughing. At first I mocked him about it, but as it continued, I got worried. "Are you feeling any better?" I asked when we started walking toward our houses. "A little, ye-" he got cut off by another cough. My eyes saddened, but he quickly started reassuring me that it's fine.

"Eat something" I said when we reached Scar's house. "I will, Gri, don't worry" he responded, then kissed my forehead. I watched him go inside, then sighed with a slight smile.