30

Scar's Pov

I walked up to Grian after class. "Where are you going?" I asked him, noticing he was going to other way to the cafitiria. "Somewhere" he said and kept walking. "Grian, what happened? You keep avoiding me" I said, still following the shorter.

"Nothing happened! Just... Go to the cafitiria before everyone's gonna buy all the good stuff" he said and sped up. "What about you??" I asked, but he ignored me and kept walking. I sighed and stopped following him. He walked into the bathroom as my eyes saddened.

Grian's Pov

I walked into the bathroom with a sigh. "Hello" I flinch as I heard a giggle. "Why are you always in the bathroom?? I don't understand it" I said when I noticed it was Sam. He giggled again. "I see things with Scar aren't doing well. You're still talking to him" he leaned on the wall beside me.

I didn't say anything. I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm. "He didn't answer my question" Sam said, and I turned back to him when he left my arm. "What question?"
"Which leg he prefers" He laughed as I glared at him. "If you don't want him to be paralyzed, be quick" he laughed, then walked out of the lavatory.

I sighed and turned to the mirror. I stared at my worried face. "Grian" I turned around and saw Scar. "Scar" I looked up at him. "Are you going to tell me now what's wrong?" He half smiled, and I looked away. I sighed and glared at him.

"You are the problem, Scar!" I half yelled. "What?" He mumbled. "What did I do?" He asked as I turned around to the sink, thinking of something to say. Nothing is wrong with him. He's perfect. "You... You're so childish, Your scars are disgusting a-and... What guy even has long hair, that's weird, I-im glad it's gone now... Y-you're... U-uhm..."

I looked away, realizing that I can't lie more than that. I didn't want to. "J-just stay away from me!" I was about to walk out, but then he grabbed my wrist. What is with people stoping me from walking away today? He laughed as I turned to him. "W-what?" I mumbled. "I overheard you and Sam talking, Gri" he said.

"O-oh" I rubbed the back of my head as he let go of my wrist. I was about to walk out, but he pulled me back. Again. "Grian, I don't wanna stay away from you" he said, proving me that he actually heard, and causing my cheeks to heat up slightly. "Scar..." I turned to him. "Don't tell me you want to... You dont, right?" his gaze saddened. "Of course not!" I said without hesitation. "But I don't want you to get hurt either!" I added.

"G, wait" he called as I walked out. "Grian!" He kept following me no matter where I go. "I can take it!" He said as I stopped walking and turned around. "Scar, let me give you a quick reminder; HE MURDERED SOMEONE" I half yelled. He rubbed the back of his head as I sighed. "Scar, look at me. You are... the best of friend I could ever ask for... But I can't let you get hurt" I stared into his eyes, his sad expression made me feel guilty. "He killed my dad, Scar" I mumbled. I looked away from his emerald eyes to the dirty floor.

"You don't have to worry about that!! he won't hurt me!"
"He already did!! Look at you head!!" I yelled, looking up at his bandage. We stayed silent for a few moments. "How do you know he did it?" He asked. "He told me" I mumbled. "I almost put you in a coma, Scar" I whispered, worry in my voice. "You? You didn't hurt me, it was all him"
"He hurt you because of me!"
"Nonsense" he exclaimed. I looked up at him again. He looked desperate. He really didn't want me to leave him. I don't understand. He has many other friends. If I'll leave him it shouldn't be such a big deal for him. He get along with almost everyone.

"Don't let him control you through fear. Don't leave me because of this asshole" He said, and I looked away. I really don't want to leave him. I want exactly the opposite, I want to talk to him every second of my day. I looked back at the stress elf. "in two conditions"
"Anything" Scar titled his head. "If things will get dirty, you know, with blood and all, you will get out of there as soon as possible" I said and crossed my arms. He looked away, but then turned back and nodded. "Whats the second one?"
"Stop cursing. Its not like you" I half smiled, and he giggled.

"I promise I won't curse when its not necessary" he said. I giggled and pulled him into a hug. "Im sorry, I shouldn't have tried pushing you away" I apologize as we pulled away from the hug. "It's not your fault, he manipulated you" Scar said as we heard the bell ring.

"What do we have now?" I asked as we started walking toward class. "Uh... Let me see..." Scar said and glanced at his phone. "Math" he answered, turning off his phone. "I hate math" I groaned. "Did you know Miss Emerson is pregnant??" I asked as he turned to me.

"Really?" I nodded. "D'you think if I threaten her child she will finally give me a good grade?"
"No way" Scar said straight after I finished. "I can help you study" He smiled. "No kidnapping the child then" I said as he laughed. Im stupid. I can't let go of him myself. I would be like giving away your heart.