43

Grian's Pov

Scar walked out of his house, and I smiled at him. He was wearing a black shirt with a pair of grey ripped jeans, and the earrings on his ears that are usually gold are now silver. Scar always wear wonderful different outfits every time we go out, while Im always wearing the same red sweater, just like I am wearing today. "Let's go!" He exclaimed, happiness in his voice, and we started walking. All day he was talking about this party, and I will make sure he will have a good time like he wants to.

When we reached Cleo's house we walked in, and Scar, like expected, started asking questions. "Aren't we all underage? Why are they drinking?" He asked. "You think they care?" I replied, pointing at the guys that already got drunk. "I guess not" he giggeled. I smelled pizza, so I suggested we go grab some, and Scar nodded. We walked to the kitchen and found the pizza box in some girl's hand while making out with who im assuming is her boyfriend.

"Excuse me, can we get the box?" Scar asked but she ignored him. "Just don't ask" I said and grabbed the box from her. Scar laughed as I opened the box and took a slice. He took a slice too and we walked away, not before placing the box down on the counter. "Grian! Scar Did you get here just now?" Cleo asked when she approached us. "A few minutes ago. Are you drunk already?" I questioned, crossing my arms. "Nope. But Im about to" She giggled, and walked pass us to the table with all the alcohol.

Me and Grian laughed, and walked to a random free sofa. "How did they get all the alcohol anyway?" Scar asked as we sat down. "I don't know, fake IDs maybe? You're asking me that like I've done it before" I said, and he chuckled. "Im asking you that because you probably know more than me"
"Probably" I giggled. We continued talking for a few more minutes, until a girl came asking for Scar.

"Can I steal him for a minute?" The girl asked, looking at Scar with a soft smile. Scar glanced at me with a 'NO' expression, so I turned to the girl with a smile. "Yeah" I answered, and giggled when I felt a death glare from Scar. She grabbed his hand and took him out of my sight as I laughed. I wasn't worried that he'll get together with this girl, those things happen daily and he never accepts their feelings, but I do get the feelings of jealousy when Im seeing them blushing in front of him.

"Hello Batchelor" Matthew and Caleb appeared out of nowhere. "Cleo invited you?" I questioned in confusion. "She invited the whole grade, that includes us" Caleb said, looking down at me with a looking down at me with a hard expression. I already knew his hard expression of hate was. I was regular to that. Not only from them, but from almost every person that doesn't know me personally. They were about to say something, but I stopped them.

"Let me enjoy one night with my friends without your drama, will you?" I said, standing up and starting to walk away. "You're a freak. I don't understand why anyone would be friends with you. An avian who can't fly? That's pathetic. You're pathetic. You're a disloyal friend and you can never change that fact. You're a useless, self focused, prick, and all you do is mess up somebody elses life" I heard them saying, and it felt like an arrow pierced through my heart.

The real monsters don't live in the woods, they hide in your pain sight. They know your every weak spot, and how to use it. I just hate people like them. I walked to the kitchen and leaned on the counter. There they are again. Those stupid voices in my head. I needed to keep these thoughts away, but I have nowhere to run and clear my head, knowing that all that is left from the forest is some burnt trees.

Outside started sounding dull, and I could only hear my thoughts. I shook my head and glanced beside me at the people who were jumping, alcohol bottles in their hands. I've heard about the things alcohol does. I gazed at a bottle that was on the counter I was leaning on. I hesitated before grabbing it, and poured some into a random cup I found. I drank it, and my mind immediately went quite. I was confused from the sadden silence in my brain. It didn't last long until the thoughts came back in.

I glanced at the bottle again, and poured some more into my cup. I stared at it with a disgust face. It didn't taste good at all. It was slightly sweet, but all bitter. The voices in my head started getting louder, so I just drank it in a one sip. My mind cleared again, and this time it took longer for the thoughts to come back, but they still did. I glanced at the bottle again. It'll be fine. I'll just won't drink enough to get drunk. Three cups won't do any harm. They will clean up my messy mind, which is the opposite of harm.