15

Did I do another time skip?
Yes.
Did I do it just because I really wanted to write their trip?
Also yes.

Scar's Pov
Three weeks later

I walked out of my house and saw a familiar figure walking with two bags, one small, wrapped around his wing, and one big, in his hands. "Hi, Grian!" I smiled at him. "Scar... H-hey" he said, breathing heavily. He was struggling with carrying the bags, so I took the bag from his hands and hung it over my shoulder.

"Thank you" He thanked me then giggled, I felt my cheeks heat up. "Im worried about my cats" he mumbled as we continued walking. I was about to ask him why, but then remembered that he's keeping his cats a secret. "Did you refill their water and food supply?" I asked, and he nodded. "Then they'll be fine. Were going away only for less than two days" I reassured him.

• • •

"Did you bring 3 liters of water?" The teacher asked us when we walked in. "Yeah" Grian replied. "Show me" she said and turned to the name list she held. I Grian pulled out three bottles from his bag, and she sketched '✓' next to his name. "And you, Scar?" She turned to me. I sat my bags down and reached to the smaller one. I opened it and pulled out two bottles.

"Where's the third?" She asked. "They both 1 liter and a half" I said as she picked up the bottle. "This is a 1 litter bottle, Scar" she said and handed it to me. "What?" I mumbled, looking at the bottle I gave her. "Sorry, Scar, you won't be able to joing as to the trip if you can't get another one... You can learn with another cla-"

"I can get Scar a bottle, I know where to get one" Grian interaped the teacher. "Really Grian!? Oh thank you so much!" I hugged the smaller boy, and he giggled. "Can you do it in under eight minutes?" The teacher questioned as I pulled away. "Uhm... I think I can, but thats mean I have to get going like... right now" he said, placing the small bag that was wrapped around his wing on the floor. "Can you keep an eye on my bags?" He asked, and I nodded in respond. As soon as I did, he started running out of the classroom.

"Where are you going??" I asked, but he already left. "That friend of yours better get here in time or you both will have to stay" The teacher said and turned to the next student. I glanced worriedly at the door, hoping that Grian will get here in time and won't miss the trip because of me.

"I just bumped into Grian... Why is he running out of the school?" Mumbo asked me when he walked in, placing down his bags. "What?" I muttered. Couple of minutes later Iskall walked in too, and Grian was nowhere to be seen. When it was time to leave and go to the bus, Iskall and Mumbo came up to me. "Should we save you and Grian a seat?" Mumbo asked me. I nodded, and they walked out.

"I don't think he's gonna make it, Scar" the teacher said, and I glared at her. "Have some fate in him, you-" "IM HERE!!" we heard Grian's voice and saw him running in, placing down a bottle on the table next to the teacher. "Grian!" I smiled and walked to the panting boy, grabbing both my bags and his. "S-Sorry It took... l-long" he said, panting between each word.  "It okay!" I reassured him as the teacher scribbled '✓' next to my name too.

"Now go, boys, or you're gonna miss the bus, you're sharing a bus with class C-5" the teacher said pointing at the door. Grian reached his hand to grabbed his bags from me, but I shook my head. He sighed, probably realizing theres no time to argue. We both ran down the stairs and out of the school building toward the bus. I placed our bags in the trunk and we ran inside the bus. "We made it" I giggled as Grian smiled at me, still panting.

"Im guessing you two are Grian and Scar?" A woman, that Im guessing is the guide, asked us. We nodded in respond. "Your friends literally BEGGED that we'll wait for you two" she half smiled then motioned us to sit, and we started searching for Mumbo and Iskall. "Over here!" We heard Iskall's voice from the back of the bus. Grian grabbed my hand and pulled me to Iskall. "Hi Iskall, Hey Mumbo" Grian smiled at them. "Do you wanna sit next to the window or should I?" I Grian asked me. "You" I answered simply, and he nodded. Me and Grian sat down as the bus started moving.

"Where did you even go?" I turned to him "Hm?" He mumbled. "Where did you take that bottle from? Iskall said he saw you running out of school" I asked, looking down at the parrot. "I ran home" he giggled. I stared at him as my jaw dropped. "WE LIVE 10 MINUTES AWAY! how did you managed to run there and then back here in time!?" I questioned as he laughed.

"Believe me, I was out of breath when I got to my house" he replied. "It was a huge risk, Grian, you could've miss the trip" I said, and he snorted in respond. "The trip wouldn't be fun if you wouldn't come. besides, you talked nonstop about this trip since the day they told us about it, so I couldn't let you to miss it" I smiled softly at the smaller.