40

Oh my god, chapter 40 already-
-----

Scar's Pov

I gasped, sitting up in my bed, breathing heavily. I glanced around me to see that im in a hospital, two doctors around me. How do I always end up in a hospital? I looked around me again. I was in a room alone. "Scar GoodTimes, right?" One of the doctors questioned. I nodded. "Alright... We have a few questions. How did you get to the forest three days ago?"
"Three days ago!?" I said. "Yes. You were unconscious for three days" One of the doctors replied.

"I-I wasn't alone there, a friend of mine was with me, his name is-"
"Grian Batchelor?" He cut me off. "How is he?? He was stabbed and he lost alot of blood" I asked. "Stabbed?? Maybe I should go question him again" one of the doctors said. "Do as you wish. So-"
"Is he okay??" I questioned, and the doctor sighed. "He won't tell us. He won't talk to us at all. All he did was ask about you for two days, but yesterday he stopped. Now he just won't speak"  The doctor answered.

"Back to the questions-"
"Why though?" I asked, and he sighed again. "I'll come back tomorrow after you'll process everything. I'll call your father and let him know you're awake" The doctor said before walking out. I sighed, lying back on the bed with a cough.

• • •

I smiled as my dad left the room. He came to visit me, but he needed to go because visiting hour is over. After a few minutes, my door opened again, this time revealing... Veronica? "Scar??" She mumbled, walking in and closing the door right after. "You're... Alive" She looked at me, and I tilted my head. "Yeah, Im alive. How's Grian?? I heard he won't talk, and they won't let me out of here to see him" I asked. "He thinks... He thinks you're dead"
"What!?" I replied. "To be honest, I thought so too until now" she said, leaning on the wall beside me.

"I was on my way back from a friend when I saw the fire, and when I got close to the ambulances I saw Grian there, being held by five doctors who were trying to force him to sit down, but failing. I glanced at what he was trying to run to, and saw you there, lying unconscious on a bed that's being lead into one of the ambulances" she explained, and my eyes widened. "Yeah... Grian was crying his heart out when your ambulance was driving away, and he refused to let any of the doctors touch him, so he eventually passed out from blood loss and they treated him" she continued.

"S-so he thinks im dead?" I questioned, and she nodded. "Veronica!! Stop running away!" I voice came from the hallway. "I, uh... Have to go now, but I suggest you go see him as soon as possible, room 201" she said, then ran out of my room before I could say anything else. Fuck... I have to go see him. I waited until the lights turned off in the hallway, then stood up and looked through the window on my door to see if anyone was there.

when I was sure nobody was out there, and I walked out. I looked at my door to see my number, and it was 190. I was eleven rooms away from him. I walked toward room 201 as fast as I could without making any noise, and when I got there I immediately walked in.

Grian's Pov

"From what did you get the wound?" I didn't answer. "How did you end up in the forest??" I didn't answer again. "Grian, why won't you talk to them?" My mum asked me, and I didn't answer her question too. the doctors sighed and told us the visiting hour is over, and that they'll come tomorrow to ask again. My mum left the room, but Veronica stayed next to me. "Gri, what happened there?" She asked, and tears started forming in my eyes.

"I killed him. I killed Scar... I was suppose to be the dead one, why did he had to die!? He was there because of me, he could've run but he stayed because I was there! It's my fault he's gone now..." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "What do you mean, Grian?? What-"
"Veronica! Come on!" My mum called her. She glanced at me, then walked out of my room.

Die together. That was the plan. Yet he's dead... And im alive. I... I need to fulfill this wish... I glanced through my window at the dark sky. I stood up and walked to the window, opening it as soon as I got there. I was about climbed onto the window sill, but stopped when I heard the door open. "Im not answering you fucking questions-"  I paused when I turned to look at the man. "S-scar??" I mumbled. Scar. He was standing there, alive. Alive. He smiled, like he noticed the sparks forming in my eyes.

"You're..." I sobbed as tears started forming in my eyes. I ran to him while sobbing, trying to keep my tears inside. I threw myself on him and hugged him so tight, I would've squeeze him to death. He giggeled and hugged me back. "Your sister told me that you think I was dead, so I had to come see you" he said. I didn't pull away even for a second. I didn't want to let go of him ever again.