32

Grian's Pov

I walked out of the classroom, feeling annoyed. Maybe I should ask Scar if he can tutor me a bit. "Gree-on" I turned around hearing Sam's voice. "What" I looked up at him. "I see you're friend with Scar again. I thought you two weren't talking anymore, I saw you arguing" he said.

"I almost lost him because of you, you asshole" I glared at him. "Because of me?" He raised an eyebrow. "You fucking manipulated me" I said and walked toward the cafitiria. "I didn't manipulate you, I just said what will happen" he said, following me. "Okay, you need to stop" I stopped and turned to him. "Stop messing with me, stop harassing my friend, stop talking to me, just stay away from me!" I yelled.

Sam didn't like what I said. He grabbed me by the collar and slammed me against the lockers, gazing at me angrily. "You sent me to JAIL, GRIAN! you expect me to just leave you alone!? I want you to SUFFER like I did in prison!" He chocked me as my eyes widened. "YOU DESERVED IT! YOU KILLED MY FUCKING FATHER!" I yelled, trying to push the brunette away. "YOUR DAD DESERVED DEATH!!"
"HE DID NOT! YOU WERE JUST BEING A SELFISH ASSHOLE!" I yelled then gasped, trying to breathe, then realizing I can't.

I punched his face, causing him to back away slightly and let go of my collar. I started breathing heavily as Sam groaned. Before I could raise my gaze at him, he threw a quick uppercut me, and I almost lost my balance. Usually, when I get into fights with people like him, Im not even trying to fight back, but this time, I refuse to give him the satisfaction.

We both started throwing punches at eachother, Jab, Cross, whatever came to our mind, I think by the time we were both bleeding horribly there were at least fifty students surrounding us to watch the fight. I hate highschool. He threw a left hook, heating me right in the face, and I flew and fell onto the ground. I sat up, feeling blood running down my nose. I covered my nose with my hands as the two of us started panting heavily, both injured badly.

"What is going on here!?" One teacher started speed walking toward us, and all the students around ran away. I stood up slowly and crossed my arms, avoiding eye contact with Sam. "What was this fight for?!" The teacher looked at us angrily. We both didn't answer, and she sighed, grabbing both of our arms.

She started walking toward the nursery, dragging us after her. I looked at Sam and saw him glaring at me. I looked away, only to meet a pair of horrified emerald eyes. "Grian?" Scar mumbled, looking me deep in the eyes. My gaze saddened and I looked away again as we walked pass him. "Hah! Looks like someone's sad" Sam whispered to me as my blood boiled again. "Shut up before I'll kick your fucking ass again!" I half yelled. Sam grinned as the teacher sighed.

• • •

"Sam. Grian. No need to explain, I already heard everything. Im very disappointed. Take your seats" Miss Elrod said, glancing at me and Sam when we walked in. "Sorry" I apologized to the teacher and walked to my seat as she continued the lesson. As I sat down I glanced at Scar, he was observing my bandages in worry. "What happened??" He whispered, Worry burning in his eyes. "Got into a fight with Sam" I said simply, trying to not get i lnto the details yet.

Scar's Pov

"I'll explain later" he whispered, turning from me to the table. I looked into his sad blue eye, then turned to the bandages on his face, observing them worriedly again. After I processed the situation, all I could feel is rage. Fight with Sam. Sam did this to him. Why!? I glanced at the brunette behind me and saw he had bandages too. Grian fought back. I sighed in relief, realizing that he didn't gave up through the fight like he usually does.