61

Scar's Pov

My eyes flattered open as I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my chest. I looked down and saw that Grian woke up. We were at the same position as yesterday, but he was hugging me back. I raised my gaze to the window, squinting my eyes when I saw that the sun was slowly raising.

"Why are you awake at this hour?" I whispered. "Scar?" He looked up at me, and I smiled. "I could ask the same question." Be burried his face into my chest as I giggled. "I'm regular to wake up at this time, and I felt your touch." I muttered.

I could almost hear him getting flustered when he pulled his hands away. "I did not- you- ugh..." I giggled at how adorable and flustered he was. "You hugged me first." He added, frowning. "I know." I whispered.

He tried to roll away but my hands were still wrapped around him, so I just pulled him close. He reluctantly wrapped his arms around my chest again, the blush on his face becoming redder. I chuckled, then pecked the top of his head.

We stayed in that position for a few long minutes, none of us saying anything. None of us needed to say anything. We just enjoyed cuddling in the pure silence of the morning.

"Guys. Guys wake up." I heard Mumbo's voice. Me and Grian glanced at eachother at the same time. We heard Iskall and Cub groaning tiredly, soon after Pearl's yawn too. "Scar, Grian, wake up, love birds!" Pearl threw a pillow at us, and Grian frowned. They all started talking, and Grian gazed at me again.

"Come on." He whispered, letting go of my chest and trying to sit up, but I tightened my grip on him, keeping him down. "Scar-" a giggle escaped his mouth. "I don't wanna..." I muttered. "We've been hugging for the last twenty minutes, it's time to wake up." He said softly, pushing my hands away from him gently.

I rolled on my belly as my eyes saddened. I didn't want to let go of him. I need one weekend to spend with him, cuddling all day. "Scar!" Pearl threw another pillow at me, and I turned around, glaring at her. I sat up and grabbed the pillow she threw at me, throwing it back toward her, but it hit Mumbo instead.

"You-" Mumbo frowned, grabbing another pillow from his bed and throwing it at me. It hit me and I fell back on the mattress, receiving a laugh from everyone.

•    •    •

"A-are you sure your parents won't mind?" I mumbled, being pushed into Mumbo's kitchen. I unfortunately mentioned to them that I can cook, Grian assured them that I cook amazing, and now they want me to cook for them.

"No, they won't. They're out of the country on a business trip, even if you'll burn down the kitchen I could employ a few people to rebuild it, and they'll finish before my parents will even get home." Mumbo said, patting on my shoulder.

"Okay... What do you want to eat?" I questioned, looking back at my friends who were sitting on stools on the other side of the counter. "Whatever you make best. And out of what in the fridge." Mumbo said. I looked at my friends, who looked like five hungry cats waiting to be fed. I sighed, giving into the task.

I walked to the fridge and opened it looking inside. "Any of you like mushrooms?" I questioned, my eyes falling on a mushroom box. "I do." Iskall said, and everyone related.

"Scar once cooked me an omelette, I never thought an omelette could be that delicious. I think I was actually hangover-" Grian said as I grabbed the mushroom box, placing it on the counter. "Oh, you definitely were. You drank a whole bottle of alcohol the night before at Cleo's party, remember?" I said, looking through the drawers for a knife.

"Third drawer to your right." Mumbo said. "Thank you. You were so drunk you pat Ren's head and told me you love me." I said, pulling out a knife out of the drawer and started to cut the mushrooms. "I- WHAT!?" He half yelled, looking at me puzzled with a red face.