06

Im now reading it back and im thinking to myself; why tf did I do that. Why. Just why. I was so close to delete the time skip but for some reason I decided I wont, so....
------

ONE month later
(IM CRAZY, IK)

me and Grian became closer pass this month, And it made me happy having someone to talk to and be with, especially because it's Grian. Caleb and Matthew continued to be a pain, but at least they didn't hurt Grian anymore. It's one day before Halloween and the trees in my neighborhood took the colour of a marigold

(still can't get over the fact that I skipped a full month btwww)

I woke up in the morning, and after I changed I opened my curtains to see, like every morning, my winged friend, still asleep. I take it upon myself to wake him up in the morning, everyday Im texting him, and he would wake up from the notification sound. And the same happened today.

• • •

"Hey Scar" Mumbo smiled at me as I sat down. "were is planning  sleepover at pearl's tomorrow, wanna come?" Iskall asked as I nodded. "Of course. Will Grian come too?" I asked. "Somebody called?" Grian appeared out of nowhere. "In short, sleepover at Pearl's tomorrow. You're in?" Mumbo asked as Grian sat down. "Sure" Grian smiled.

"Hello everyone~ Y'all are invited to our Halloween party" Caleb said as he and Matthew walked into class. They started handing everyone invitations, but they stopped when they reached Grian's table. "I believe you already know that you're not invited" Caleb said to Grian and giggled. "yeah. I wouldn't come even if you would invite me " Grian said, Caleb rolled his eyes and turned to me. "You, my friend, are invited" Caleb turned to me with a smile.

I glanced at Grian and then back at Caleb. "No thank you. If Grian's not coming I don't know what I'll do there" I giggled.  "Also we're gonna have a sleepover, so me and Iskall won't show up too" Mumbo added. He walked away in silence as the teacher walked in.

• •

"I can't wait for this day to end so we can go to your house tomorrow" Bdubs said in excitement, and Pearl nodded in respond. "My parents are out of town, they're going away for the festival, thats mean nobody except us gonna be home. I also found some horror movies that we can watch" Pearl said then giggled.

"OoOoo... Its gonna be my first time watching an horror movie" I mumbled. "First time!?" Everybody asked at the same time, but Grian just giggled. "Y'all keep forgetting that he moved here from a freaking forest only a mouth ago" Grian said. "Ohhh, right!" Ren said and laughed. "I did have internet though, it's not that I couldn't watch, I just never did" I pointed out.

They all seemed excited about the movies, but I was terrified. They probably watched million of those damn horror movies, but I don't know what to expect, and I think Grian noticed my worry. "Scar? Is everything okay?" He asked, looking up at me in confusion.

I nodded. I didn't want him to think im a coward. he didn't seem to believe me. "I can tell something is bothering you. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again suspiciously. He sighed when I nodded. "If you say so.." I felt so guilty that I've lied, Especially because it's to him.

• • •

I walked out of my house to find Grian waiting for me, Doing something in his phone. I walked up to him, and when he noticed me he smiled. "Hello! were you waiting for me?" I asked. "Yeah. I figured you don't know the way to Pearl's house" He said, and we started walking. The neighborhood is full with children in Halloween costumes, we bumped into more then ten kids on the way to Pearl's house.

When we reached the house we knocked on the door. "Can't you see bowl of candies next to the door? Take one and leave!" We heard Pearl's voice from inside. "Just open the door already, Pearl!" Grian said angrily. Pearl laughed and opened the door. She lead us to her room, and I wasn't surprised to see that everyone was already there. "You know they'll never take only one, right?" Grain said before we walked in, and she snorted in respond.

Her room gave me the spooks. I don't know if her room is usually red, or she did it for Halloween. Everyone started talking, and I thought for a second in relief that they forgot about the movies, but then Cleo brought it up. "Oh! I helped choosing the movies, its gonna be lovely" she said and giggled. "Let me just go get the popcorn so we can get started" pearl said, then stood up and left.

"So... What movies??" Grian asked, excitement in his voice. "We didn't chose that many movies sadly, but we're gonna watch 'Scream', 'Disturbed' and 'Sinister'" Cleo named all of them.

As soon as Pearl came back, we turned on the TV and started. We started with 'Scream', then 'Sinister', then 'Disturbed'. I stopped myself from yelping every time there was a jumpscare, and it end up with a flinch. By the time we finished my body couldn't shaking, and I hated that. I hated the fact that I was the only one who was scared. Why do I have to be such a coward?? "Well. Go to sleep, children" Pearl said with heavy eyes. "Awhhh, is our little Pearl scareddd?" Bdubs teased her. "No, im just tired" she glared at him. She climbed onto her bed and immediately fell asleep.