14

Scar's Pov

Grian was in his room, probably doing his homework. He glanced at a book then turned to his notebook and wrote something. I smiled as I took another sip from my mug. He placed his pen down and stretched his wings, spreading them all the way out. My heart skipped a beat as he did. It was the first time I saw his wings like that. They're beautiful..

• • •

I pushed my notebook aside when I finished my homework. I sighed and glanced outside my window into Grian's. He was sitting on his bed, holding a console and looking at something that isn't in my sight, that im guessing is the TV. I grabbed my phone and leaned against the wall behind me.

--------------------
Grain

Wanna chat? Im bored

--------------------

He glanced at his phone then smiled. He immediately put down the console and grabbed his phone. He then gazed at me through the window then back at his phone, texting back 'sure'.

• •

I waited for Grian outside his house. When he walked out he was surprise to see me. "Scar!" I smiled at him as we started walking. "you should've said you were waiting, I would've get ready faster" he said, feeling guilty for making me wait, but I just reassured him that it's fine and that I don't mind. After couple minutes of walking, Grian asked me something. "Did you bring your umbrella?"
"No" I replied simply. "Why are you asking?" He sighed, then pointed at the sky as drops of rain started falling on us.

When the rain started to get heavier Grian pulled out his umbrella and opened it. He raised his arm to cover me too, and I took the umbrella for him once again. "Nope, this time Im gonna be holding it" he said and snatched the umbrella from me. "But its uncomfortable for you" I said, taking it back from him. "No, I'll be more comfortable knowing that you are" he grabbed it from my hands again.

We glared at eachother as we both pulled the umbrella. I pushed him, maybe a little bit too hard because he fell onto the muddy grass. I laughed as the umbrella fell from my hands, causing me to get wet too. Grian glared at me. He grabbed some mud and threw it on my face. He started laughing, leaning back on his hands. I glared at him, but quickly joined the laughter. "C-come on we need to go or we'll be late" Grian said through the laughter.  I held my hand out for him and helped him up. He grabbed the umbrella and we started walking again.

Grian's Pov

We walked into class, late by five minutes as the teacher glared at us. "Good god, just look at yourselves!" The teacher pointed at our muddy clothes. I stopped myself from laughing as Scar rubbed the back of his head. "Its raining..." Scar mumbled. "raining what? Mud!? Go to the secretariat, maybe there's clean sweaters for you" she said as me and Scar sighed. We decided to go to the bathroom to clean our faces before we go to the secretariat.

Scar's Pov

"I will- oh! Hello there handsome, skipping class?" I heard a voice behind me as me and Grian were washing our faces. The teal haired male smirked at me when I turned around. he was short, but not shorter than the avian next to me. "Im gonna kill you, Scott" Grian said and glared at him. "Grian! Wassup?" The guy asked Grian with a smile. "I'd be better if you won't flirt with Scar. You also have a boyfriend" Grian said, my cheeks flushed red.

We heard the toilet flush. "Scott! I didn't meant that!" a guy whined, then walked out of one of the toilet cubicle. He was taller than the teal haired male. Scott laughed, and the taller sighed with a light smile, shaking his head. Grian sighed then turned to me. "Scar, this is Scott and Timmy, they're my friends from middle school" Grian said and pointed at the two. "Pleasure to met you, Scott, Timmy" I said with a smile. "MY NAME IS JIMMY" Tim- Jimmy, glared at us when we all laughed.

• • •

Me and Grian walked into the classroom after we got clean sweaters from the secretariat and sat down in our seats. "Grian. Scar. Just in time. in three weeks, we're gonna go on a trip-" the teacher started saying, but got interaped by people cheering and clapping. "KEEP IT DOWN, PLEASE" the teacher yelled and continued talking. "The trip will continue for two days, were gonna..."

I stopped listening after a while. Sounds exciting. I hope we'll go to a forest or something close to that. I miss the nature, living there, and waking up in the morning to the smell of dew.

------
Just realized something- it took me so long writing to this point, and so fast publishing- like- for you it's been something like a week or two but it took me like two months to write it-