08

Grian's Pov

Me, Scar, Mumbo and Iskall barged into class, breathing heavily. "Sorry, Miss Elrod" I apologized, then we all walked to our seats. "Wow, Grian, I thought you wanted a change but you're late like you always were" Caleb whispered to me with a laugh. I got angry. "I've changed, I don't SPY ON PEOPLE AND-" I raised my voice at the last sentence, and he pushed my chair. I fell to the ground with a smile.

I stood up and sat back down, glancing at Scar. He looked at me with confusion and worry. "Im fine, don't worry" I whispered to him. He nodded slightly. I glanced down at my table as I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. Scar is an amazing person. I remember last night how scared he was.

I felt my face starting to heat up when I remembered the elf's smile ,and laugh, and why is it so hot here suddenly!? This is ridiculous... I turned my head to Scar again. He was focused in the lesson. I smiled and glanced at his emerald eyes. His beautiful- WHAT IN THE PESKY BIRD IS WRONG WITH ME!? I groaned, slamming my pencil on the table. I glanced down and then at Scar. He looked at me in confusion, mouthing the words: 'you good?'. I half smiled and turned to the teacher.

"...the presentation in PowerPoint. present it at Thursday in two week" she said as my eyes widened. Wait, about what?! I didn't listen! But the bell rang before I could ask. I sighed. "Grian, what's a PowerPoint?" I laughed at his question. "You don't know what PowerPoint is?" Mumbo joined my laugher as Scar glared at us.

Scar's Pov

"What if get a bad grade?? It will ruin my GPA! Ahh, I don't wanna look!" Mumbo whined. We were about to get the test results from miss Ell. "Then don't" Grian said boringly, then Mumbo glared at him. "Honestly Im kinda nervous too, its the first test I've ever took" I said then chuckled. Grian half smiled at me. After that miss Ell walked in and everyone walked to their seats.

She started walking from student to student, handing them their test. When she came over to me I gazed at the paper in panic. "Oh don't worry" she said then chuckled. She handed it to me and winked before going to Grian.

I smiled. Miss Ell always been nice to me.
I shakily turned over the paper and gasped as I saw that I got A+. "A freaking D!??" I heard Grian yell. I giggled and walked to him. "My mum's gonna kill me... anyways, show me yours!" He snatched the test from my hands. I glared at him but quickly smiled. "A+?? I don't think anyone ever got that high grade in our class, homeschooled freak" he teased me, and I elbowed him as he laughed.

• • •

"Lets go home, Scar, im tired" Grian whined. I chuckled and nodded. I started packing my stuff when Miss Ell stopped me. "Could you stay here for a few minutes?" She said then glanced at Grian, who was the last person in class other than me. Grian glanced at me and then back at the teacher. He nodded then walked out.

Grian's Pov

I walked out, but I decided to stay by the door and listen. "Is this about my grade? I thought-" "No its not about your grade. Well, it kinda is" She cut him off.

TW - Sexual Harassment

"y'know... If you do something for me, I could assure you that you will always get A+..." she said then stepped closer to Scar. "I-I don't understand" he mumbled. "I accidentally saw you in the bathroom, changing to your P.E. clothes, damn, Im so happy the locker room are being renovated"

She said. She then slided his finger from Scar's neck down to his chest while biting her bottom lip. My eyes widened, and Scar's too. I think now we both understood what she meant now. "I- what!? N-no!" He mumbled loudly. I don't think she got it, because she pushed Scar against the wall, that wasn't hard to do because they were standing close to it, and she started unbuttoning her shirt with a small smirk.

Scar froze. He just froze. It was kind of understood, everyone in his situation would. I quietly opened the door, picked up one of the chairs, and slowly walked over to the two. By the time I was behind Miss Ell and Infront of Scar, he noticed me. I pocked the teacher on the shoulder and she turned to me. Her eyes widened as I raised the chair.

"Night, Bitch" I said angrily and hit the teacher on the head, causing her to faint and fall onto the floor, bleeding. Scar started to pant heavily as I placed down the chair aside.