17

Scar's Pov

When everyone got to the mountain, we walked into the farm. I smiled and started petting one of them. I turned to Grian, who was giggling beside me. "I see you're good with animals" Grian smiled at me as I snorted. He started stroking the deer too with a soft smile. I felt my cheeks heat up as he giggeled when the deer closed his eyes and grunted.

Later tonight
Scar's Pov

We stepped out of the bus as I gazed at the shacks in front of us. Small houses arranged in rows on the cold snow. As we took our bags out of the bus the teacher told everyone their cabin numbers and gave everyone their keys. My eyes saddened as I realized me and Grian won't be staying in the same place. "Dont worry, I'll see you at dinner" Grian smiled at me. I smiled back at him and
and we went in different directions.

I walked to my shack, number 24, and found the door wide open. "Hello?" I mumbled. There were two bunk beds, so im guessing there gonna be four in each shack, I turned to the right one and saw two people. "Scar!" Jimmy called my name. I smiled at him and turned to the brunette beside him. "I think you're in my class.. uhm..." I tried to remember the guy's name.

"Joel" he said. "Joel... I think Grian mentioned you before, were you friend with him in middle school?" I asked. "Were still friends, but yeah," Joel said then chuckled. "Also, how do you still don't know my name!? Im in your class!" He glared at me as I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly. "Only Grian, Iskall and Mumbo are my friends from our class, I don't really talk to anyone else" I mumbled, and they both giggled.

I walked to the left bunk bed and climbed the ladder, putting my bags in the coner of the bed. "Hello~ Oh. Its you three" Calleb walked in with a smile. Joel's and Jimmy's gaze hardened, causing me to think that they don't like him either, and proving me it by groaning angrily.

Grian's Pov

I walked into the shack, and saw there two pepole I don't know and... Matthew. Perfect. Just as I thought its gonna be a calming night. I walked to the bottom bed on the left, since all of the beds in the left side were reserved. "Grian! Don't you think its awesome that were staying in the same shack?" He asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

--------------------
Scar

Scar!

Hey Gri!

Who is in the shack with you?

Theres this guy we met in the bathroom, Jimmy, another one that in our class, Joel, and Caleb

Oh no, you're with Caleb?

Yeah... what about you?

Im with two people I dont know and Matthew

Eek. Will you be okay?

Yeah, don't worry
Dinner is in twenty minutes, whats your shack number? I'll walk with you to dinner

That'd be nice. Number 24

• •

I walked to Scar's shack, wearing the warmest coat I could find in my bag. Scar chuckled when he saw me, and we started walking. "Did you see it snow earlier??" Scar asked in excitement. "Yeah, I also met Bdubs and Etho when I walked out to feel the snow, they're staying in a shack in front of mine" I said. "Caleb hid everyone's keys, so we were locked inside the whole time it was snowing" he said with a sad voice. "Dont worry, Im sure it will be snowing later on" I reassured him, and giggled when he sobbed.

The dinner area was just a long table with some food on it and other tables for us to sit next to when we eat. I grabbed Scar's wrist and dragged him to the waffles area. "Waffles!" Me and Scar called at the same time, then giggled. "Did you know the back of my hair used to look like a waffle in the fourth grade?" I said as I pured maple syrup on the waffles on my plate. "How is it even possible?" Scar giggled. "I'll show you a picture later" I said, watching him puring chocolate syrup onto his.

We walked between the tables till we found our friends sitting next to one. We joined them and started eating our dinner.

• • •

"H-how did you do that?" Scar asked through the laughter. I just showed him a picture of my old haircut. "Honestly, I have no idea" I giggled. When we reached the shack that im staying in, me and Scar just stood in front of eachother next to the door, and it was probably obvious we both didn't really wanted to leave eachother.

We just kept gazing at eachother, till one of the guys I don't that staying in the shack with me pushed me to get in. "Watch where you're going" I said and glared at him. "Next time dont stand in my way" the guy said, looking down at me angrily. "You could've talk, y'know" Scar said and stepped a little bit forward so he'll be in front of me. They glared at eachother.

"Ooookay" I said when I felt the tension between them, and took Scar's hand. The guy just snorted and walked inside. "I-I'll see you later, Scar" I mumbled and started walking inside, but he stopped me by calling my name. "Grian"
"yeah?" I turned to look at him. "Can you call me if something happen?" Scar asked, eyes full of worry.

"Dont worry, I'll be fine" I said then chuckled. Just as I did, the other guy walked in. "Oh god, why did they let you to stay with those guys... do you wanna switch?" He asked, observing the guy's height. I giggled. "Goodnight Scar" I said and walked in, waving to the worried Scar goodbye before closing the door.