10

Grian's Pov

I entered class and walked toward Scar.
"...Oh I see! Thank you!" Scar thanked Iskall who just handed him a USB.
"Hey! What is this?" I said and took the disk from his hand. Scar took it back and glared at me. "Iskall gave me a USB so I could present my presentation in class" he said, and I laugh. "Right! I totally forgot about the presentation. When is it again?" Iskall giggled. "This Thursday"
"Tomorrow!?"

Scar's Pov

"IM NOT READY" Mumbo said to me when I walked into class. "Same. Im super nervous" I mumbled as Grian walked in too.

(Did I write something like that before? For some reason I feel like I did-)

"About what?" Grian asked, me and Mumbo turned to him. "The presentation" I whined simply. "It'll be fine, dudes, im sure your presentations are great" Iskall said in order to calm us down. I smiled at my friend and walked to my seat when the teacher walked in. First one of the girls presented, after her Mumbo, and now it's my turn.

I pulled out my USB from my pencil case and walked to the front of the class. I turned to the people around me. They all were looking at me boringly, especially Caleb and Matthew. Matthew said something to Caleb that made him chock with laugher. I looked at the whiteboard that had my presentation radiant on as I heard the giggles become louder.

I gazed at the floor as I felt my hands starting to shake and it became harder for me to breathe. "Scar? You can start now" the teacher said. I turned back to look at the people around me. Some of them looked bored, some of them were smiling, trying to hold back the laughter, some-

Then, my eyes fell on my feathered friend's worried face. he was the only one who looked concerned, probably noticing my stress. I looked down and glared at my shaky hands then I turned back to the class and locked eyes with Grian's. For some reason they calmed me, even though my heart beating raced faster than ever. After I was fully calm, I started presenting.

Grian's Pov

OH GOSH HE'S STARING AT ME. WHY IS HE STARING AT ME?! I could feel my face slowly heat up every time his smile grew wider. I guess this feeling is normal for me. It happens every time I think about him or look into his beautiful emerald eyes... or follow his scars up and down... they really add to the beauty of this man's face... Though I bet this face would look good even without the scars- WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING--

"Its your turn now, Grian" The teacher's voice interaped my thoughts. I blinked twice and looked around me. Scar was already in his seat and everybody were looking at me. How long was I thinking about him...? "We don't have all day, Grian" the teacher added as I finally stood up. I walked to the front of the class nervously, forgetting everything that I needed to do and say.

"Grian" mumbo called my name. I turned to him and he pointed at my table, where my USB was on. "R-right" stuttered. I grabbed it quickly and walked back to the front. Im not focused. It never been a problem for me to. Scar's still stuck to my mind. Its driving me crazy. Every single time im next to him I feel like im burning, the same when Im remembering his smile, or his eyes, or-

My eyes widened as I felt my face burn once again. AM I FALLING FOR SCAR!?
I gasped quietly as I stepped back a little, only to bump into the table the computer was on, causing the computer to fall onto the floor.

"I-Im sorry" I mumbled, eyes still wide. I ran toward the door, but missed it and hit the wall. I fell onto the ground, but not before hitting the trash cane accidentally and causing the trash to spill all over the floor as everyone started laughing. I stood up and looked around in panic. "I-Im so sorry" I apologized before running out of the classroom toward the boy's lavatory.

Scar's Pov

I watched worriedly the trush can fall on top of Grian as everybody started laughing. He stood up and looked around him, panic in his eyes. "I-Im so sorry" he said. I stared at him worriedly as he ran out. The teacher groaned as she stared at the computer on the floor. The laugher started to die as I quitely, but quickly, walked to the door, and ran out when I was sure no one was looking. I ran to the bathroom, where I thought Grian would be, and when I entered I proved myself right.

The parrot was sitting against the wall, in the same place I found him two months ago when Caleb and Matthew punched him. "Hi..." he mumbled without looking at me. "Hey" I replied simply as I sat next to him. We sat quietly for five minutes but then he burried his face in his hands. "That was so embarrassing..." He whined as I giggled. "Is t-the computer okay? Did I bro-ke it?" He asked and looked at me with an awkward smile. "I don't know, I ran after you as soon as I could" I giggled again. He chuckled then looked down at his feets.

(Needed to fix a few stuff)