27

Grian's Pov

I tried to walk home as fast as I could, but was quickly stopped. "Gree-on!" I heard Sam's voice. "What do you want?" I turned to him, trying to look as calm as I could. "I know you heard what I said in the bathroom" he grinned at me. I looked away nervously as I rubbed the back of my head.

"I can see how close you are to Scar, Matthew, like you probably heard, told me that you both protective of eachother, And I saw it myself today when he found us in the bathroom" he said, and I turned back to him. "What are you implying?" I questioned. "I don't like how close you two are" he said with a calm yet frown expression.

"Grian" Scar walked next to us. I turned to him, His emerald eyes locking eyes with Sam's crimson ones with anger. "Do you wanna walk home together?" He turned to me. "You two leave close to eachother?" Sam asked, looking between me and Scar. Before Scar could answer I grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Did he touch you again?" Scar asked worriedly as I let go of his hand when we reached our neighborhood. "No..." I mumbled, still thinking of what Sam said. Is he going to hurt Scar? What is this psychopath planning? I need to stay close to him. Maybe if we'd be together he won't try anything.

"Grian?" I felt Scar grabbing my wrist, stopping me from walking. "Hm?" I turned to him. "We reached our houses and you just kept walking" Scar looked down at me. "What did Sam say to you?" Scar asked, looking into my eyes, concern written all over his face. I was so worried about Sam hurting Scar. "I think Sam wants to hurt you" I said worriedly, still looking into the elf's eyes.

"What else? You looked scared" he asked, not even caring about the fact that Sam wants to hurt him. "Scared of losing you. He knows how to push me away from people" I muttered, looked down on my feet. "I won't take orders from this bunny guy and neither should you" he said, pulling me back to our houses.

"He did it before! I used to hang out with Jimmy and Joel, Scott and more people!" I said worriedly. "Don't worry. I won't let him take you away" he said with a soft voice. We stopped in front my door step and he left my hand. I half smiled and he went to his house.

"Grian!" My mom yelled as I walked in. "Mum?? What are you doing here?" I asked her, knowing she supposed to be at work. "I came home sooner. And lets get straight to the point. WHY there were cats in your room!?" She half yelled. "'were'? What do you mean by 'were'!?" I started to panic and ran up the stairs. "You're just gonna ignore my question, Grian!?" My mum yelled, but I ignored her.

I ran to my room and threw my bag across the room and went straight to the drawer. I opened it, and nothing was there. Not blankets, toys, or my cats. "Don't bother. I threw everything out" I heard my mum's voice from behind me. "What the fuck, mum?!" I yelled at her. "Watch your language!" She yelled back at me.

"Where did you put Maui and Pearl!?"
"They have names!? How long you've been keeping them here??!"
"T-two years"
"TWO YEARS!? Oh my god, Grian!!"
"You didn't let me keep them so I kept them in secret!"
"Those are the same cats!?"
"..."
"You're grounded!"
"why!?"
"for keeping those cats under my roof for two years!"

She walked out of the room. But I didn't have the time to be GrOuNdEd. I needed to find my cats. I locked my door and opened my window. I climbed and sat on the window sill, looking down. "its been a while since I sneaked out..." I mumbled. I looked at the vines and gripped them. I slid down, jumping off when the vines ended a few centimetres from the ground. I didn't know where to start, so I ran to get help. I knew I could never find my cats alone.

"Grian?" Scar opened the door after I knocked a few times. "She found my cats" I said and let myself in. "Who did?" He closed the door after me. "My mum. she found them. S-she threw them out of my house when I was at school" I explained worriedly. "Oh no..." He mumbled. "I need help searching for them. Is there any-"
"Of course I'll help you" he cut me off me. I half smiled at him. "Come on, theres no time to waist" he opened the door again.