09

Grian's Pov

Scar's knees must've been weak, because after a few moments he fell to the floor, still panting. "We gotta get out of here" I said and held out my hand to the elf on the floor, trying to stay as calm as I can. "W-what about miss E-Ell?" He asked shakily. "She will wake up eventually, and it'd be better if we won't be here when that will happen" I said. I crouched to Scar's level and held his hand, looking into his green terrified eyes.

Scar's Pov

My head was filling with thoughts, and I couldn't tell what Grian was saying. I just froze! What would've happen if Grian hadn't come? If he hadn't attack Miss Ell?
Did I almost got r- "Scar" I heard Grian's clear soft voice. "Look at me" I gazed from the floor to avian, staring into his eyes. "Calm down. It's over" he whispered. I looked deep into his icy blue beautiful eyes as I realized he was holding my hand. Only the fact that he was here with me was calming me down. Anyone else would've left the second things started getting dirty.

"Again, we should get out of here before that devil will wake up" he said. I nodded. He helped me up and we ran out of the school building as fast as we could. We stopped infront of my house. "T-thank you Grian, for uhm... not leaving" I rubbed the back of my head. "I wouldn't leave you, Scar" he said then chuckled. I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly as Grian waved goodbye at me.

• • •

"Hello, Scar!" Grian gave me the same energetic smile as always before he sat down down in his seat. I smiled back at my winged beloved friend. After couple of minutes, the principal walked in. "I need to take Grian Batchelor for a few minutes" She said. Me and Grian gazed at eachother in panic, knowing exactly why she called him. "It's about Miss Ell. Come on" She said with a serious tone, Obviously knowing what has happened.

Grian just stood up and walked to her. I waited for the principal to call my name too, but she didn't. Grian glanced at me before getting out of class after the Principal. I heard a giggle from behind. "Do you think they fucked?" I heard Caleb's quite voice and then another giggle. "I mean, That teacher is hot, but I don't think she would want someone as hideous and unattractive as Grian. I swear, only looking at him makes me sick" They laughed again as I felt my blood boil.

Grian's Pov

I walked into the principal's office and sat down in the chair in front of her desk. "The janitor found Miss Ell unconscious on the floor in your classroom, so he called me and by the time I was there she was awake... She told me you beat her up with a chair for giving you a bad grade!? Mr.Batchelor, this behaviour is unacceptable!!" She yelled angrily.

Of course I knew Miss Ell lied to her, but I didn't want to tell her that she tried to rape Scar, I don't know if he would want me to tell someone... "Dash, we have a situation" the secretary walked in. "Not now, I need to fix this thing with miss Ell so the police won't and ruin the school's reputation" she said and rolled her eyes.
"Somebody punched a kid... Your kid's friend, actually" the secretary smiled awkwardly. "What?? Get him in here"

"Scar??" I muttered in suprise as the secretary lead him in. "Scar, what did you do?" I asked him as he rubbed the back of his head.

A few minutes earlier
Scar's Pov

The whispers continued. They continued to talk shit about Grian and I couldn't take this. I stood up and turned to them. I walked to Matthew and grabbed him by the collar. I stared at him dead in the eyes, thinking about all of the bad things that he and Caleb did to the most kindest soul I've ever met. "Don't talk about him like that, you... Uh... s-snake?!" I said before punching him. Honestly I didn't know any swears to say, I need to ask Pearl to teach me some.

After that the teacher called the secretary to take me to the principal. The secretary walked into the principal's office, and after a few minutes she lead me in. Grian was sitting there too. "Scar??" He muttered quitely. "What did you do??" He asked as I rubbed the back of my head. "Before we talk about that, principal Dash," I said and turned to her. "I was involved in this incident too" I mumbled, trying to hide the panic that I felt.

She raised an eyebrow and motioned me to sit down. I walked and sat in a chair next to Grian's, gazing at the floor while doing it. I started explaining to the principal everything that happened yesterday. "I see. Were gonna take this seriously. If we'll need anything from you we will contact you" she said. I nodded, still looking at the ground. "Do you want me to talk to your parents?"
"No, if that's okay, I don't want my dad to be worried" I said.

"Thank you..." me and Grian mumbled before walking out. Me and Grian started walking silently toward class, but a few steps before the door he stopped me. "Scar, you punched someone?? The principal maybe forgot but I didn't. Who did you punched? Why??" He looked up at me.

"Uhm... Matthew and Caleb were saying some really dumb stuff about you.." I mumbled, trying to keep the explanation as short as I can. "Scar!" He half yelled. "I couldn't just sit there and listen to them talk shit about you!" I said then giggeled. Grian sighed in respond. "Don't do it, they might hurt you back, and we don't want that, alright?"
"Hey! You hit a teacher with a chair" I clicked my tongue out as he laughed. "That's different.... But I'll let it slide"

-----
Listen, Listen, Listen... Ik this is not how they'd deal with sexual harassment irl, and I have only one thing to say about it; shut up T^T