51

Scar's Pov

I smiled when Grian walked out of his house. He ran to me with a bright smile. When he stopped in front of me he kissed me, and when he pulled away I giggled. When we started walking he asked me a question. "Did you get hurt from the explosion? You know, when I accidentally blew up the beaker?" He asked. "Yeah, I did. But It's just a scratch from one of the glass shards" I said and showed him the long scratch across the palm of my hand.

He looked sad, so I quickly reassured him and told him that it's fine, and that it doesn't hurt. "How did you know about it anyway? I don't think I told you that" I looked down at the parrot. "Don't worry about it. Are you feeling better?" He asked and I nodded.

• • •

I accompanied Grian to the bathroom so he could change, but when we got there we saw a note stuck to the main door, saying it's flooded. "You've got to be kidding me" Grian groaned, and I giggled. "Come on" I grabbed his hand and dragged him after me to the locker room. I let go of his hand when we walked in, and he walked to the farthest locker from the entrance. I chuckled and followed him.

"Hey, have you finished ye-" I paused when I glanced at him over the locker door. I smiled, feeling my face slightly heating up. I watched him folding his uniform and grabbing his P.E. clothes, doing all of that without shirt on. My smile faded when my gaze fell on his right arm. "How did you get this scar?" I questioned, and he looked up at me. He seem confused, so I pointed on his arm. "Oh. Uh..." He quickly put a hand over it to hide it.

"...Remember when Sam stabbed me? So... Yeah" he said, removing his hand and quickly wearing his shirt. "Don't look at me like that, your whole body is scared. Not that I see a problem with that, of course" Grian said when he noticed I was looking at him with sadness in my eyes. I giggled and grabbed his hand. He smiled at me, and both of our grips tightening. He makes me smile so easily, and I love it.

Grian's Pov

"Grian! It's your turn to put all equipments back" Miss Sterling called just as me and Scar were about to enter the locker room and change back to our uniforms. I groaned, and Scar laughed. "I'll get you a pizza" he said. "Thank you" I whined, and he walked in.

I turned back to the court and started gathering all the cones and balls that's scattered around. When I got it all I walked to the storage and put them in place, then walked back to the locker room to change my clothes. I walked in, only to see Matthew and Caleb writing something with black dye on all the lockers. They noticed me, and we locked eyes until I spoke. "Im not a part of this" I said, closing the door and walking toward the locker I put my stuff in.

I changed my clothes, and just when I put my shirt on, Caleb grabbed my phone out of my locker. "Hey!" I glared at him. I tried to grab it from him but he quickly raised his arm. I jumped, and he threw that to Matthew, who giggeled when he caught it. I ran to him, but he threw that back to Caleb. I stood between them, getting angrier by the second. "Grian! You there?" I heard Scar's voice from outside.

I glanced at the door, then back at the two. "I, uh... Im here!" I called, running out of the locker room, just to bump into Scar. "Hi! It took you some time, I already bought the food. You good?" He asked, looking down at me with a smile. "Im okay. Let's go" I grabbed his hand and started walking toward the cafitiria. It's fine. I have a password, they can't get in. It's more important to keep Scar out of my troubles.

• • •

"Got an A again! Woo!!" Mumbo cheered when he got his math test from Miss Emerson. She got to me and handed me my test with a head shake. My expression saddened when I looked at my grade. "What did you get?" Scar asked. "Uh... A-an F" I said, a bit ashamed of it. "What did you get?" I questioned. "I-It doesn't matter"
"Scar." I crossed my arms, and he sighed, turning his paper to me.

"An A+! That's wonderful, why didn't you want to show me?" I tilted my head. "Uh... Well... You were upset about your result, so I didn't want to, you know" he rubbed the back of his head. "Ohhh, Scar!! it's not bothering me that you got a higher grade than me" I giggled.

"So does that mean you're proud of me?"
"The proudest" I answered. "Proud enough to give me a little kiss?" He asked, leaning closer to me. I snorted. "You idiot" I mumbled. "Your idiot" he muttered before our lips connected. "Ew, look at them" we heard some girls whispering. Both of our eyes fluttered open as we pulled away. We turned to them. I showed them my middle finger while sticking out my tongue with a glare, and Scar laughed.