Alive

-In the present, on the way to The Wicked Witch's castle-

Robin: And... How come you fell in love with The Dark One?
Belle: It wasn't easy at first. But we managed after all. He was not like he wanted to appear.
Robin: I saw that when he spared my life... *she smiles*

   Meanwhile, Zelena was dressed in an elegant black dress, knowing that they were coming. She entered a room with a smile on her face, approaching a cage. There was shadow and darkness in the cage, so nothing could be observed.

Zelena: They are coming. I knew they will. *laughts* They have no chance. What do you say?

   Suddenly, a human head emerges from the cage

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

   Suddenly, a human head emerges from the cage. It was Rumplestiltskin in the flesh.

Rumple: You never should've brought me back.
Zelena: Oh, but how can you say such a thing? You don't miss your maid?
Rumple: *his face darkened* You didn't do this out of your kindness. Why did you do it?
Zelena: Let's just say... you will be very useful in my plan of going in the past. Or, well, your brain. Next time you will choose me. I'm more powerful than her.
Rumple: I don't care if you are or not. You can prove to me as much as you want... I still choose Regina. No matter how much you change the past, a thing shall remain the same... who you are. And that's a fate you can't escape.
Zelena: Well, we'll see about that. Until then... *took out a key and holded it up* For you... I think you are bored in that cage. *smiled* And look, I assume that I have goodness in me that shines in my soul, after all. Of course, you can't do me any harm. I still have your dagger. *pulled out the dagger* It's just, so tempting, so beautiful. It would be a shame to give it up. But i'm gonna give you this. *gave him the key, and he took it hesitantly*
Rumple: Why are you giving this to me?
Zelena: Because I trust you, my dear Rumple. I trust you to do what's right... Oh, and, by the way, Belle is coming too. *his eyes widened* She has quite a lot of courage that she comes to fight me! Don't you think?
Rumple: Belle...
Zelena: *smiled* Yes. It's just... terrible when you have a weakness.
Rumple: Love is not a weakness.
Zelena: And I suppose your maid told you that? We both know that you thought the same as me.
Rumple: I used to. But I've changed.
Zelena: Indeed, you're weak. *laughted and left*

   After a few more hours, they finally arrived. The door was open, so they entered. David took out his sword and Snow her bow and they took some more steps. They went up the stairs and stopped in the hallway.

Regina: So, when we find her, let me talk to her, if it doesn't work then I'm afraid we'll have to stop her in another way.
Robin: I still don't understand why she wants to go back in time...
Snow: She wants to change the past. She hopes she will have a better chance.
David: Shh! I think I heard something...

  And in the silence there was a subtle sound of a spinning wheel and some giggles. Belle's eyes widened and without thinking, she ran towards the room where that sound was coming from.