Release You

-the 10th month-

After lunch, they both drink their tea. Rumple sat on the chair and Belle on the edge of the table, next to him.

Rumple: You know, I have a question that I have been asking myself for some time.
Belle: Hm?
Rumple: You miss your family, isn't it?
Belle: A lot... Sometimes I don't sleep at night thinking about them... *She changes the subject* Speaking of family, can you tell me about your son?
Rumple: I'll tell you what... I'll make you a deal. Go to town, and fetch me some straw. This time I will not enchant your fastener... When you return, I'll share my tale.
Belle: But... You trust me to come back?
Rumple: Oh, no. I expect I'll never see you again. But, yes, I release you.

Belle was shocked, but after drinking her tea she put on her cloak and prepared to leave.
When she went out the door, she turned to face him.

Belle: I would like to hear that story. I really would.
Rumple: Then come back.

They look at each other, her face so filled with regret that we know what Rumple knows. She's not coming back.
She was walking on the path until a carriage stopped right next to her. The Evil Queen came out of the carriage.

Evil Queen: I'm sorry, did I splash you?
Belle: Oh, no. I'm fine.
Evil Queen: You know what, I'm going to walk with you to stretch my legs.
*silence*
Evil Queen: You carry very little.
Belle: I don't want to be slowed down.
Evil Queen: Mm. You're running from someone. (Laughs) The question is, master or lover? (Belle silently looks at her.) Oh. Master and lover. *silence* So, if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him.
Belle: I might love him. I mean, I could, except... something evil has taken root in him.
Evil Queen: Sounds like a curse to me, and all curses can be broken. A kiss born of true love would do it. (Belle stops. The Queen laughs and they continue walking.) Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive. What kind of message is that?
Belle: Right.

Evil Queen: Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go

Evil Queen: Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go. And if he doesn't love you, well then, the kiss won't even work.
Belle: Well, he did let me go.
Evil Queen: Yes, but no kiss happened.
Belle: And a kiss—a kiss is enough? He'd be a man again?
Evil Queen: An ordinary man. True love's kiss will break any curse.