Dreaming

This is a story of a beauty and a beast. A young woman who saves her village with her courage by accepting the deal made by an evil and ruthless sorcerer. This is how it started...

  Belle: Good morning aunt. How are you?

  Ann: Good morning my beautiful Belle! I'm good. But you?

Belle: I had a strange dream last night. It was like... I can't explain in words how wonderful it was...

Ann: Hmm... I see... What was it about?

Belle: Well... I was in a beautiful place. I never seen something like that. I was in a room with leaves instead of walls. And in the center there was a swing in which I lay. The thing is, I wasn't alone. There was a man behind me who was pushing me. By the way, I had a gorgeous dress...

  Ann: A man? Do you know him?

  Belle: No, I don't.

Ann: Do you know that dreams always come true? Describe him.

Belle: Well... He has got long curly hair, and he was dressed pretty strange. With leather pants and high boots. His skin was strange aswell. Maybe you are right. Maybe he's my soulmate.

  A maid who heard their conversation said: It sounds like The Dark One for me...

Ann: Shhhh!

Belle: Who? Who's The Dark One?

Ann: He is a wizard. The baddest of them all. Please pretend that you didn't heard that from me. And promise me that you will not ask anyone about him. Plus, don't say his name. It is said that he can hear when someone says his name.

Belle: Ok,Ok... I promise...

  After the breakfast Belle went to the library and searched books about The Dark One. I mean, she kept her promise, she didn't ask anyone about it. She took one and started to read. It seems that he is not the single Dark One that ever lived. There were hundreds of them, one after the other. However, it is not known how they died. Especially because they say they are invincible. Anyway, they are the most evil and powerful people who ever existed. The last Dark One is Rumplestiltskin.

Belle: Ok... I suppose he's not my soulmate anymore...