Once Upon A Dream

-In the present, in Storybrooke-
Everyone went back to Rumple's shop.

Bae: Emma!
Emma: Neal? What the hell are you doing here?
Belle: It's...It's a long story.
Emma: And how the hell do you know him?
Belle: Oh, not for so long—
Bae: I'm Rumple's son...
Emma: WHAT? Mr Gold has a son?!
Snow: Why don't you two go outside to talk?
I suppose you have enough to talk about, we can manage here.
*And they went outside, Emma still being confused*
Regina: Okay then, let's get back to our work. We brought Dr.Whale. He is a scientist and has a machine that can help us.
Whale: Nice to meet you... *shake his hand with Belle's* I'm Dr. Whale.
Belle: I'm Belle. Rumple's wife.
Whale: *puts on his gloves* Well, let me tell you that it's not the first time I've dealt with The Dark One. We had some agreements in the past...
Belle: I wonder who haven't...
Whale: Good pointed. Okay, so, let me briefly explain what these do. They are like kind of helmets more understandable to everyone. If you and Rumplestiltskin wear these you will be able to enter in his mind. You will be able to talk to him as if you were in a dream. Also, you will have to face his memories. His sufferings will keep appearing in your head, but you have to be strong and overcome them, so that you can talk to him.
Belle: And do you all trust that I will succeed?
Charming: Yes, you know him better than anyone.
Snow: And that's why if someone were to have access to his memories, we'd like it to be you. He cares about you the most, and we know that he would agree that only you to do this.
Belle: Alright...

She sits on a chair in the middle. The doctor places the helmet first on Rumple's head, then on Belle's. Baelfire and Emma also come to see what's going on.

Whale: Good, you're ready?
Belle: I-I think so...
Whale: Okay, close your eyes and relax...
*he pressed a button and Belle closed her eyes*

After that moment, Belle felt as if she had teleported to another world, and the feeling was very strange. Then, some memories came to her mind, but they weren't hers, they were Rumple's. He saw through his eyes how he was abandoned by his father, then by Milah, his ex-wife. She still managed to escape from them, and was now in the Dark Castle. She wondered why Rumple would dream of this place. While she was looking for him in the castle, memories came to her head again, which she hardly managed to get out. It was about Cora, the ex-girlfriend. She continued to search, until she heard the sound of a spinning wheel. She knew exactly who was spinning, so she went to where the sound was coming from. She saw him. But he doesn't look like in Storybrooke, he was the old Rumple we know, lizard-skinned Rumple. She was so happy to see him.

Belle: Rumple? *silence* Rumple! It's me! *approaches him*
Rumple: Belle? It's really you!
Belle: Yes! *smiles*
Rumple: NO! You are only in my imagination! You're not real! You're a vision of my subconscious, that's all!
Belle: No, I mean, yes, I am a kind of vision. But I'm quite real and came because I need your help... Do you have any idea how we can stop your father? Peter Pan...
Rumple: Yeah, I do.
Belle: How?

Then another memory came into her head. It was with Baelfire. When he lost him, and all the years of searching. However, she manages to get rid of these memories as well.

Rumple: Hey, Belle, are you okay?
Belle: Yeah, I am. What were you saying?
Rumple: You have to find Pandora's Box and lock him inside.
Belle: Pandora's Box? Okay, do you have it?
Rumple: I do. But it's not in the shop, it's in our house. Hidden. But I am sure that with the power of our love you will find it.

At that moment, some memories came to Belle's head. And as much as she tried to get rid of them, she couldn't. It was with Rumple's suffering, as it had been until now, but then she realized that it was about her. When Rumple had let her go, it's one of his tough moments. She kept trying to get rid of them, but she couldn't. She burst into tears seeing so much pain. That is until she wakes up in the real world.

Whale: Belle? Belle!
Charming: Hey, Belle!
*Belle opens her eyes*
Snow: Belle?
*Belle was still crying*
Regina: Are you okay?
Belle: *She wipes her tears* Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine...
Emma: So... Did you find out?
Belle: Yes, I did. We need the Pandora's Box.
Regina: I heard of it. But Rumple has it?
Belle: Yes, it's at home. I'm going to get it now.
Snow: Okay.
Bae: I'm coming with you... In case Pan comes too.
Charming: Good idea.

And they two left. When they got home, Belle took out her keys and opened the door.

Bae: So... This is your home?
Belle: Yeah. *She started looking* Now that we are alone, you can ask me.
Bae: Ask you what?
Belle: Admit it, you didn't come here to defend me. You want to know what I saw.
Bae: Fine, you're right...
Belle: Well, I talked to him, but I didn't have much time. Sad memories kept coming to me. His biggest pains... And yes, I saw you too. He's really sorry, you know.
Bae: Yeah, I know... So, where is this box?
Belle: I don't really know. He told me that with the power of our love I will find it. The problem is that I don't know what this means...
Bae: Maybe he was referring to a thing. You know, he's a collector of all kinds of strange things...
Belle: Yeah! He is! *Then she hurriedly went to the living room where there was the chipped cup on a table. She picked it up* See? This is a specific thing for us. I chipped it when I was his maid in his castle. He told me this is the most precious thing he has.
Bae: Wonderful, and how does a cup help us? Should we make tea?
Belle: I'm not sure... *She looks at the cup longer, then puts it back where she took it, twisting it a little. Right after that, part of the floor is removed and a hole remains. It was a secret place*
Bae: You did it! *she takes the Pandora's Box* Wow, my father is really good at hiding things.
Belle: Indeed. Let's go back to the shop!
*they turn around and get scared*
Pan: I'm afraid I can't let you do that...