Dance With Me

-The next day, in the morning-

Belle woke up and next to her was The Dark One. There was a cup of tea on the bedside table.

Rumple: Good morning!
Belle: Good morning... *she took the cup, with wonder* You made this?
Rumple: Why are you so surprised? If you always cook for me, it doesn't mean that I don't know how to cook.
Belle: Oh, i'm sorry. *she drinks a bit* Um... can i ask you... Who was that woman? And why did she say that next time you will choose her?
Rumple: Well, it's a long story. She is The Wicked Witch and we have known each other for many years. Some time ago I gave something to her sister and she was jealous.
Belle: Oh... *silence* But... Is it true that you had a maid before me? And... that you killed her?
Rumple: That was a long time ago.
*In silence, Belle looked at him, a little scared. He changed the subject*
Rumple: So... because you will probably be bored, I brought you a book. Here.
Belle: Oh, thank you!

The next morning already Belle felt like new. She didn't feel any pain anymore. When Rumple woke up she told him about it, so he took her hand.

Rumple: Okay, let's see... *He gently removes the bandage from her hand.* You're right.
Belle: Wow, it really worked.
Rumple: I told you.

-The day before her party-

Belle was sitting in an armchair and thinking. Rumple saw her and went to her.

Rumple: What ails you, child?
Belle: I know it's quite strange, but tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know how to dance.
Rumple: Have you never been to a ball before?
Belle: Just once. But I was very young.
*long silence*
Rumple: Come with me. (He takes her by the hand and leads her somewhere.)
Belle: Whe-Where are you taking me?
Rumple: You'll see...

They walked until they reached a large room.

Belle: Here will be the party...
Rumple: Indeed. Because you don't know how to dance, but I do, I'll teach you.

He snaps his fingers and the tape recorder starts, with the instrumental from "Tale as old as time."

Rumple: Care to dance, Mrs French?
Belle: I would love to.

He holds out his hand and Belle puts her hand over his. They approached and he showed her what she had to do. They danced a bit until Rumple moved away.

Rumple: You learn fast, Belle. It's just... One more thing we need.

He snapped his fingers on both hands and transformed her blue maid's dress into a lovely yellow ball gown. Belle was shocked but also happy when she saw how wonderful she was dressed.

Belle: *smiling* What happened to you? I do not recognize you.
Rumple: Maybe i'm tired being a beast.
*She looked at him with wide eyes in shock.*
Rumple: Just kidding. But tomorrow is your birthday and that's why—
Belle: Oh okay. *laughs softly*
Rumple: One more dance?
*She smiles at him and dances again.*